• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spring 2016 sale: 25% off on purchases of 5, 30% off on purchases of 10 or more

155 posts in this topic

I do it twice a year (spring and end of year) so now has come again the time to clear some books at discounted prices for the 2016 spring season.

There will be all kind of books listed here, mostly left-overs but also some new books listed for the first time: Marvel, DC and other publishers.

Here is the main rule: prices will be listed individually but once you do purchase five books or more, you will get 25% off on individual listed prices and if you do purchase ten books or more, you will get 30% off on individual listed prices.

Therefore, if you buy one, two, three or four books, you will pay the listed prices but when you buy your fifth book, you get 25% discount on all five books. If you buy more than five books, that 25% discount will also apply to additional books until you buy ten books then a 30% discount will apply on all books. If you buy more than 10 books, the 30% discount will continue to apply on all books. There will be plenty of cheap books to help you add books to reach multiples of five or ten.

If you buy a set or a full run that includes, let's say, ten books, then it counts as if you had bought ten books even if it is just one item. The key here is the quantity of books that you do purchase.

Here are other terms:

The first :takeit: in this thread or via PM wins the book based on time stamp.

People on the probation list, or that I may have on ignore, are not eligible to purchase. :sumo:

Raw books: All my raw books are unrestored and not pressed unless noted. All my raw books are accurately graded and your satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back (except shipping costs) as long as book is returned in same condition as sent within 7 days of receipt.

Shipping cost depends of how many books you take, where you live and how you want these to be shipped:

1) 1-3 CGC books with $100 insurance and tracking number to the USA with strong packaging is estimated around $25.00. I can give a more accurate quote once I get your zip code.

2) 1-10 raw books (regular size) with $100 insurance and tracking number to the USA with strong packaging is estimated around $22.00. I can give a more accurate quote once I get your zip code.

3) If you want cheaper shipping cost, I can ship 1-3 raw books (regular size) to the USA in an envelop and sandwiched between thick cardboards for $10.00 ($5.00 to Canada). However, there is no insurance nor tracking number and I cannot use a box with this option. If the package gets lost or damaged, there is nothing we can do and I do not recommend this option for more expensive books. 95% of the time there is no problem, but there is a 5% that sometimes get damaged because the postal man is too dumb or other reasons. This option is therefore at your own risk.

I do accept PayPal or international money orders.

Weird Wonder Tales #17 VF/NM: $15 (OSPG $22) reprints Venus horror story

Weird Wonder Tales #20 VF/VF+ : $10 (OSPG $18) Dr. Druid story

Weird Wonder Tales #21 NM- : $20 (OSPG $28) Dr. Druid story

Weird Wonder Tales #22 NM Byrne art: $35 (OSPG $28 in NM- 9.2)

or take all four for $65

WeirdWonderTales17.jpg

WeirdWonderTales20.jpg

WeirdWonderTales21.jpg

WeirdWonderTales22.jpg