• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harry's Marvel Boot Fair! ~Now closed

33 posts in this topic

Avengers #33 VG-

Pieces out of front cover top edge, bottom left & right corners. Small pen mark to the A in Avengers and small colour rub to Goliath's right arm and left chest area (all visible in scans). Medium to heavy tanning to the inside covers. Cream to off-white pages. Despite all this, a surprisingly bright & glossy book.

Price £5/$8

Av33fc_zpsxlkirwnd.jpg

Av33bc_zpsf7y2qdv6.jpg

Man, I'm getting tired of posting low-grade Avengers. I'm sure you are as well. Don't worry, something nice up next.

Avengers KSS #1 FN

Staples starting to push through on back cover. Legendary Led Zep's bass player's initials written on bc (joking). Very light tanning to inside covers. Off-white pages.

Price £15/$22

Avksfc_zpsyrndnv7q.jpg

Avksbc_zpsimsjfcrd.jpg

Tough crowd.

Hmmmm, doesn't seem much point in adding more unless someone specifically wants a high grade SS12.

I'll leave this open until Friday and then consider it closed. The invoice will be sent out then.

Thanks for viewing & special thanks to HighStakesComics.