• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Three Strikes, You're Out: Buying Comics on Amazon

23 posts in this topic

Amazon is mainly used for "I'm too lazy to go to the store and buy it" eBay is mainly for anything collectible. I sell on both platforms.

Just remember with Amazon, it's very customer driven.

A customer can buy a $2000 CGC book from you on Amazon, crack open the slab, cut out the coupon for some X-Ray glasses and then you get an email from Amazon Seller Support with "A Refund Has Been Initiated" "Your account balance has been adjusted" Amazon will just call you and tell you over the phone "That's the cost of doing business"

Never sell slabs on Amazon. eBay is a walk in the park compared to AZ

I bought a Solar 10 1st print NM from Amazon and what i got was the Solar Trade paper back! I called Amazon and they said I could keep the trade and they refunded the $10 to my account.

haven't been back since for comics.

Also be careful when buying hasbro star wars black figures from overseas on amazon. They usually ship you a bootleg instead.

I've had great experiences on amazon with lego and vintage video games