• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTF #5

8 posts in this topic

Weird Tales of the Future #5 has recently become one of my primary radar books,... Astonishing #30 as well. :grin:

Anyway, I don't have GPA so I'm scanning Ebay on the WTF title so I can get some sort of grip on what a very nice presentable 4.0-6.0 copy would cost and I'm only finding 3 listings,... and the completed listings seem to be regurgitations of what is currently being listed.

1) Has a very serious subscription crease,... not interested..

Ebay: WTF #5 G/VG

2) Is a PGX 4.0 (?) offered by MCS. I wouldn't mind having the book, cracking it out and placing in a Mylites2/Fullback, but I will not do business with MCS. And I have no idea if their price is a good judgment comparison.

Ebay: MCS WTF #5 PGX 4.0

3) Is a raw/restored copy,... not interested. But look at the price,.. WOW!

Ebay: WTF #5 Fine (6.0)

So could somebody please tell me WTF a nice presentable WTF #5 in 4.0-6.0 range would run me? :cloud9:

Thanks!

Weird Tales of the Future #5 has recently become one of my primary radar books,... Astonishing #30 as well. :grin:

Anyway, I don't have GPA so I'm scanning Ebay on the WTF title so I can get some sort of grip on what a very nice presentable 4.0-6.0 copy would cost and I'm only finding 3 listings,... and the completed listings seem to be regurgitations of what is currently being listed.

1) Has a very serious subscription crease,... not interested..

Ebay: WTF #5 G/VG

2) Is a PGX 4.0 (?) offered by MCS. I wouldn't mind having the book, cracking it out and placing in a Mylites2/Fullback, but I will not do business with MCS. And I have no idea if their price is a good judgment comparison.

Ebay: MCS WTF #5 PGX 4.0

3) Is a raw/restored copy,... not interested. But look at the price,.. WOW!

Ebay: WTF #5 Fine (6.0)

So could somebody please tell me WTF a nice presentable WTF #5 in 4.0-6.0 range would run me? :cloud9:

Thanks!

www.dtacollectibles.com had a decent raw copy that looks to be in the VG range...... he's a boardie (TopNotch) ..... don't know if it's still there. It's one of my faves as well..... and when you get to the Fine range, it's not going to come cheap..... maybe 1500 +.................GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u