• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pre-Hero Marvels!

175 posts in this topic

It's big purge time for me, so I'm letting tons of stuff go. My LCS boys are getting first crack at the hero stuff, but my Brethren of the Boards get to see the PHM first. I'm starting with the better stuff, so if there's another issue you need to fill a space, let me know; almost all of them are up for grabs!

No HOSers or similar undesirables.

1st deal I agree to wins the book; but PM people, please help me out by posting the "take it" dude in the thread.

Paypal preferred but not required.

Please add $5.00 for US shipping, mail-friendly internationals will hash it out with me.

We begin with Tales To Astonish #34, a "best PH cover" winner here. VG, with a 3/4 inch spine split at the bottom. $65 SOLD!

<a  href=101_0427_zps3d45bcec.jpg' alt='101_0427_

Journey Into Mystery #54. Tougher book, for which I paid thru the nose at San Diego. VG- (little tear at the guy's left foot, and some foxing upper right). $50 SOLD!, less than I paid.

<a  href=101_0424_zps2e981140.jpg' alt='101_0424_