• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FICTION HOUSE GOOD GIRL ART**********CLOSED*****************^

68 posts in this topic

:news:

Ok Folks, this is the big one. One Big Discount. Thread closes on Friday, May 6th at Midnight (CST).

These prices are final and I will not be discounting them further, even for bundled books. You can try and ask, but these prices are already below my cost for the books.

20% OFF LOWEST PRICE +

Free Shipping*

*Media mail only

That's right. Take the price in GREEN and take 20% off

Ok, here's the updated list of what is still available, with links!!

Don't miss out on some great prices!

**Page 1** CLICK HERE

Wings Comics #94 GD- was $125 NOW $110

Jungle Comics #99 copy a - GD was $70 NOW $60

Jungle Comics #92 GD was $30 NOW $25

Jumbo Comics #58 VG/FN was $100 NOW $90

**Page 2** CLICK HERE

Jumbo Comics #83 FN was $75 NOW $65

**Page 3** CLICK HERE

Planet Comics #50 VG- was $125 NOW $115

Planet Comics #64 VG was $125 NOW $115

1387073-fiction_house.jpg1387073-fiction_house.jpg1387073-fiction_house.jpg1387073-fiction_house.jpg1387073-fiction_house.jpg

I'm clearing out the majority of my personal collection. (yes, that means this is stuff I liked at some point, not junk drek left over from craigslist) I will be adding to this thread so keep checking back. IN THIS THREAD: I will be clearing out the majority of my Jumbo collection along with my undercopies for some other Fiction House titles.

Why: (I'm selling it)

Not getting out of the game, just focusing on stuff that I'm really into. (and can carry in three boxes) So I'm happy to listen to offers, but with prices like these, I wouldn't wait too long before pulling the trigger. ;)

How: (you can buy it):

First takeit (icon, words, implied meaning, wink, nudge) posted publicly or privately wins over any PM negotiations that haven't been sealed with "it's a deal". Them's the rules.

Who: (can't buy it)

No Shady characters please. This includes: Hall of Shamers, Probies, Intergalactic Dictators, or Chicago parking police (I'm flexible on that last one...)

When: (when you pay, you get comics)

Shipping is $4 flat for any group of singles up to 7, $1/book thereafter. First class for up to 4 books, Media mail default shipping method. Priority (extra $5) & insurance optional as well. (about $2/book or bundle) Payment via Paypal only please. Int'l shipping will be actual cost. Returns accepted within 7 days of receipt of book.

Thanks! :

Let's start things off with a bang....

Wings Comics #94 GD- $125 NOW $110

THE WINGS CLASSIC COVER!! A lovely presenter with bold colors (rare for FA, right?) but a rough spine and spots of glue (interior, at staples) bring it down. Cover is technically attached, but glue/staples are pulling. Tight centerfold though.

Fiction%20House%20-%20Wings%20Comics%20094b%201_zpsfjhjkxmv.jpg

Fiction%20House%20-%20Wings%20Comics%20094b%202_zpskwjncqnm.jpg

Jungle Comics #99 copy b G/VG $90 NOW $80 SOLD

Classic bondage cover! Great gloss and attached staples. Chipping right cover and small spots of moisture damage rear cover (no mold or mildew). Serveral tears sealed with tape interior cover. Colors on this cover are perect!

Fiction%20House%20-%20Jungle%20Comics%20099b%20%201_zpsbvqpibxz.jpg

Fiction%20House%20-%20Jungle%20Comics%20099b%20%202_zps7gsdxzj1.jpg

Jumbo Comics #48 - G/VG $70 NOW $60. SOLD

Zolnerowich Cover!! Solid book, only small upper and lower spine splits to mention (1" & 1/4" respectively) Single staple issue, solidly attached. Great early Fiction House with tons of pages. Thick book with awesome colors!

Jumbo%20Comics%20048%201_zps7e3npejq.jpg

Jumbo%20Comics%20048%202_zpswkppkrxh.jpg

Jumbo Comics #57 - VF+ $275 SOLD

The ONLY thing keeping this gorgeous book from VF/NM is a 3/4" tear on back cover that goes through the last 9 pages. (does not go through any panels) Gorgeous spine with a single solid staple - no splits. Small pencil mark on cover. Stunning colors! (look at that red!!) Lingerie panels. I won't mind if this one doesn't sell...

Jumbo%20Comics%20057%201_zpsxnorzsnb.jpg

Jumbo%20Comics%20057%202_zps66t9e54t.jpg

Jumbo Comics #64 VF $190 NOW $170 SOLD

Another stunner. Colors on the cover are newstand fresh and it has great corners. Onlys bring this book down is a little tear on lower front cover, light printer's chip rear cover and a few interior pages, and some light tanning/foxing on the upper rear cover and a tiny old piece of tape reinforcing the single staple (interior) which is falling off naturally and probably wouldn't affect the cover attachement) Great male bondage/torture cover (for once, right ladies?) Solid and thick War-time Fiction House. One of my nicest covers, buy it before I change my mind!

Jumbo%20Comics%2064%201_zpsdsc3szh4.jpg

Jumbo%20Comics%2064%202_zps1dx8c0cw.jpg

Jumbo Comics #68 FN- $85 NOW $75 SOLD

Sky Girl Begins. Fantastic blue cover with some more male bondage. (important for those of you who need to balance out your bondage ratio). Only thing keepting this one for higher grades is the writing on the cover (partially erased) and small amount of wear top and bottom of spine. Very light non-color breaking sub crease. Highly pressable. Lot's of bikini panels in this one.

Jumbo%20Comics%20068%201_zpsrpjlylyt.jpg

Jumbo%20Comics%20068%202_zpspf84qoqb.jpg

Jumbo Comics #74 FN $75 NOW $65 SOLD

Great colors on this Sheena cover. LT rust on single staple, no migration. Small chips upper and lower spine, with a 1" tear lower cover. Very light tanning interior, but NO brittleness - supple all the way. GGA interior art abounds!

Jumbo%20Comics%20074%201_zpss1qpqqdg.jpg

Jumbo%20Comics%20074%202_zpsivfq9snb.jpg

Jumbo Comics #88 VF $150 SOLD

A cover to die for. Colors are unreal. Gloss newsstand fresh. Only the tiny upper and lower spine chips keep this from NM status. Look at those corners!! White/Off White interior, with lots of GGA art.

Jumbo%20Comics%20088%201_zpshnjt1l3t.jpg

Jumbo%20Comics%20088%202_zpsikgkrmzc.jpg

Jumbo Comics #125 VF- $100 NOW $90 SOLD

Stunning colors. Overall a great flat book with a small grouping of minor defects. Light creasing, tiny tears, printers chips lower cover, & two tiny holes mid-sping (over only). Small amount of paint on Fiction House logo (nail polish? - non-color touch)

Jumbo%20Comics%20125%201_zpsoaayo0hh.jpg

Jumbo%20Comics%20125%202_zpsyzyjo5fr.jpg