• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FICTION HOUSE GOOD GIRL ART**********CLOSED*****************^

68 posts in this topic

Jumbo Comics #88 VF $150

A cover to die for. Colors are unreal. Gloss newsstand fresh. Only the tiny upper and lower spine chips keep this from NM status. Look at those corners!! White/Off White interior, with lots of GGA art.

Jumbo%20Comics%20088%201_zpshnjt1l3t.jpg

Jumbo%20Comics%20088%202_zpsikgkrmzc.jpg

i'll take it.

Jumbo Comics #57 - VF+ $275

The ONLY thing keeping this gorgeous book from VF/NM is a 3/4" tear on back cover that goes through the last 9 pages. (does not go through any panels) Gorgeous spine with a single solid staple - no splits. Small pencil mark on cover. Stunning colors! (look at that red!!) Lingerie panels. I won't mind if this one doesn't sell...

Jumbo%20Comics%20057%201_zpsxnorzsnb.jpg

Jumbo%20Comics%20057%202_zps66t9e54t.jpg

Cool book! :headbang:

Jumbo Comics #76 FN $75

White/Off white pages with only a few corner creases to bring it down. Single staple war-time issue. (actually, might be the last war-time Jumbo - Published June '45)

Jumbo%20Comics%20076%201_zpsntvyxft9.jpg

Jumbo%20Comics%20076%202_zpsetg7k7l9.jpg

Front boob and side boob spottage...double bonus!! :cloud9::cloud9:

Jumbo Comics #88 VF $150

A cover to die for. Colors are unreal. Gloss newsstand fresh. Only the tiny upper and lower spine chips keep this from NM status. Look at those corners!! White/Off White interior, with lots of GGA art.

i'll take it.

Nice pick up!

I love these FH Jungle Woman books..... the art is always so well done.....and where else are you going to find high grade GA that doesn't suck for less than a couple of Franklins ? GOD BLESS....

-jibo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

The ONLY thing keeping this gorgeous book from VF/NM is a 3/4" tear on back cover that goes through the last 9 pages. (does not go through any panels) Gorgeous spine with a single solid staple - no splits. Small pencil mark on cover. Stunning colors! (look at that red!!) Lingerie panels. I won't mind if this one doesn't sell...

:takeit:

I have a higher grade copy (which I can now recycle), but I've never seen one with colors like this!

I was agonizing over that one..... but I knew it would find a home..... sweet, sweet book.... and priced to fly.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)

I was agonizing over that one..... but I knew it would find a home..... sweet, sweet book.... and priced to fly.... GOD BLESS...

Thanks jimbo - I thought sure someone would've grabbed it ahead of me. I cant believe the colors!

Thanks jimbo - I thought sure someone would've grabbed it ahead of me. I cant believe the colors!

... I was so close...... but I just bought my first car in 15 years and I have to do more selling and less buying for a month or so.... although my last thread went well, the funds aren't really mine until 2 weeks after the books arrive at their new homes..... but this one had your name all over it, anyway. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Jumbo Comics #88 VF $150

i'll take it.

Sold!! Thanks! :whee:

I have a higher grade copy (which I can now recycle), but I've never seen one with colors like this!

Sold!! Thanks! :whee:

Planet Comics #46 - VG+ $200 NOW $185 **WITHDRAWN**

DATE STAMP!! This book presents very well for the grade. Staples firmly attached, but have a little rust on them with very mild migration. Overall all flat book save for a lower corner ding and some upper right creasing on cover. Spine is slightly worn in the middle but no pieces are missing. There is a 1-1/2"x 1" piece missing lower first page. Looks deliberately cut out, but does not affect art at all. (just in the margin) On the plus side, there is a cool (and specific) Nov 19, 1946 date stamp on cover. (very desirable to some folks in my experience) INTERESTING FACT: The next day, on Nov 20th, 1946, A minor incident in French Indochina set in motion a chain of events that would lead to nearly 30 years of war in Vietnam.

Note the incredible colors, especially for this issue.

Fiction%20House%20-%20Planet%20Comics%20046%201_zpsatqqcceu.jpg

Fiction%20House%20-%20Planet%20Comics%20046%202_zpsv7kj7bzl.jpg

Thanks Rick! Here's a few more:

Planet Comics #50 VG- $125 NOW $115

Another great presenter. Note that although it's a two staple book, this one only received one lower staple at the printers. It has light rust, but no migration. It's attached but pulling and there are several holes on the spine.

Fiction%20House%20-%20Planet%20Comics%20050%201_zps41vy7ecc.jpg

Fiction%20House%20-%20Planet%20Comics%20050%202_zps5ekppawc.jpg

Planet Comics #64 VG $125 NOW $115

Great robot cover. This one has a non-color breaking sub crease, but also several diagonal color breaking creases on the cover. Besides that, it's a nice flat book with eye-popping color.

Fiction%20House%20-%20Planet%20Comics%20064%201_zpspglyeew5.jpg

Fiction%20House%20-%20Planet%20Comics%20064%202_zpsklzmi4kc.jpg

Fight Comics #70 - FN- $75 NOW $65 SOLD

Tiger Girl!! Only things keeping this gorgeous blue book down is little tear upper cover, a little wear right cover, and some sort of ding mid lower book. (that will press out easily imo). Staples are tight and colors are outrageous. Almost hurts my eyes.

Fiction%20House%20-%20Fight%20Comics%20070%201_zpsa0faphtx.jpg

Fiction%20House%20-%20Fight%20Comics%20070%202_zpsp2831bnk.jpg