• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daredevil #7 NM+ 9.6 on eBay

48 posts in this topic

it IS a fairly nice book, quite overgraded, might have bid, but getting a rediculous deal on mine heh.

Didn't you just say earlier that the most expensive book you ever bought was $40? Do you honestly think anyone is buying your bulle, xokxtrunks? foreheadslap.gif

Speaking of xkxkxkxthskskx, only two more days until I'm supposed to be paid by him for something like a dozen books. I'm not alone in the waiting. 41 total auction wins and still no feedback. frustrated.gif

I tried to warn you. 893naughty-thumb.gif

it IS a fairly nice book, quite overgraded, might have bid, but getting a rediculous deal on mine heh.

Didn't you just say earlier that the most expensive book you ever bought was $40? Do you honestly think anyone is buying your bulle, xokxtrunks? foreheadslap.gif

Speaking of xkxkxkxthskskx, only two more days until I'm supposed to be paid by him for something like a dozen books. I'm not alone in the waiting. 41 total auction wins and still no feedback. frustrated.gif

I know! I know! He just mostly bid on cheap books so I decided to give him a chance.

I know! I know! He just mostly bid on cheap books so I decided to give him a chance.

Just bustin' your chops. flowerred.gif

Got your tix for Sin City yet? I'd like to get your take on it, film buff that you are.

yeah, at least you didn't have that 132 buck star wars action figure set for him to welsh on. the little punk [#@$%!!!]

Just bustin' your chops. flowerred.gif

Got your tix for Sin City yet? I'd like to take you, as buff as you are.

893naughty-thumb.gif Chrisco, I had no idea.

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif