• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SUPERMAN 38 ATOMIC BOMB story ATLAS, MASTERS &SOLD OUT!

115 posts in this topic

To the best of my knowledge these books have never been pressed. I'm selling them for the widow of an old time collector. She's older and not familar with posting pictures, so I am helping. I have the books, I'm grading them and pricing them and I will mail them out..

I don't collect War books, or I'd be tempted to keep them. There are also some old Targets, newer books like District Attorney, (if the 50's are new);) Some Atlas books, etc. The books go as far back as 1940

There are a few non War titles mixed in.

I accept Paypal, checks or MO's, Payment is due within 7 days please, unless we come to some other agreement.

First posted wins, whether in the thread or by PM.

Shipping for these books is exact, wherever you are...well, except the Moon, that might take a while;) I use regional boxes whenever I can and I pay for private insurance, so your items are covered. If you buy anything over $200 it must go signature required.

For raw books in the the US, a flat rate envelope with strong boards is $6.50, boxes go anywhere from $6 to $8 for one book. I'm in NY. Regional boxes to California are about $10, closer to NY is less.

Out of the US, I can do first class to Canada, but it's still expensive.

Returns. You can return anything for any reason as long as you notify me within 3 days of receipt and return the item the same way it was sent within 7 days. If I made an error in the description, I'll pay for return shipping.

While i usually give a longer return time, I can't on these because they belong to someone else.

While I usually take time payments, I can't on these, because they are not mine

..no listers! please...

:hi:
Don't you have some donuts and back bacon to eat?

Nope, never in mornings ... I don't eat such these food. Too much gease fat for my taste. :foryou: Good morning to you!

Nope, never in mornings ... I don't eat such these food. Too much gease fat for my taste. :foryou: Good morning to you!

:lol: I'm going for some pork sausage and eggs. :D

Evelyn's Books.

This series started with Bill Barnes and I do have some of those, but I listed them alphabetically.

Air Ace Vol 2 # 5, 1944, Street and Smith. Nice pages, 2 centerfolds are detached. Cover is detached. Grade is good. Guide is $16 bin is $10, comes with free copy of Vol 2, # 3 (that one has split pages and no staple but it's a bonus).Sold to Catrick

Air%20Ace%20Vol%202%20no%205_0001.jpg

Air%20Ace%20Vol%202%20no%205_0002.jpg

Air%20Ace%20Vol%202%20no%203.jpg

Air Ace Vol 2 #6 1944, Street and Smith.

Cover detached and a small piece was torn off the margin of one of the pages, pages are off white and supple. Grade is Good OSG is $16 bin is $12

Sold to Catrick

Air%20Ace%20Vol%202%20no%206_0001.jpg

Air%20Ace%20Vol%202%20no%206_0002.jpg

Good, I'll have your eggs then! lol

Air Ace #Vol. 2#8

Nice looking cover with a detached cover.

Small corner torn from page 49 (just the border)

Pages are light colored and supple(the paper on these books is thin)

Grade is Good+ (2.5) OSG is $16 Good and $32 VG bin is #14

Sold to Catrick

Air%20Ace%20Vol%202%20no%208_0001.jpg

Air%20Ace%20Vol%202%20no%208_0002.jpg

Air Ace #Vol. 2#10 (1945) Street and Smith.

Nice cover small stain above wing. 3” cover spine split from the bottom. Staples cover and centerfold are secure. Some chipping at corners, pages are supple except for the outer corners which are chipping. It's still technically around a good, Good guide is $16 Bin is $8

Sold to Catrick

Air%20Ace%20Vol%202%20no%2010_0001.jpg

Air%20Ace%20Vol%202%20no%2010_0002.jpg

Good, I'll have your eggs then! lol

I'll have cranberry juice;) Just put it in a container;)please

Air Ace Vol 2 #11,

Some pencil on the cover, spine tear lower spine about 1/4-½ inch, all the wraps are torn there, I don't think it's brittle, but it's not perfect..

Centerfold is detached, some darkening of page edges (they aren't brown, just darker) a few inside corners are off (3-4), but the pages are generally supple. Grade is Good/VG Good Guide is $16 , VG is $32 bin is $15Sold to Catrick

Air%20Ace%20Vol%202%20no%2011_0001.jpg

Air%20Ace%20Vol%202%20no%2011_0002.jpg

If he is from Vancouver, he probably only eats Organic products and veggie burgers..lol. I know, I grew up there.

Air Ace #Vol. 3#6

Nice cover image, cover is split to the lower staple, there might be some glue on the spine, it's a little too shiny. Grade is Fair/Good, Good guide is $14 bin is $8

Air%20Ace%20Vol%203%20no%206_0001.jpg

Air%20Ace%20Vol%203%20no%206_0002.jpg