• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Soft-Serve's - ****B*I*G**** DELL SALE! ** CLOSED

94 posts in this topic

:news:

LOTS of books remaining at only $3/ea.

That's right. There are some absolute steals in here.

:news:

1387447-logo.gif

HUGE BIG $3 DELL SALE

I'm clearing out the majority of my personal collection. And need to move my Dell, Four Color, Looney Tunes, and Walt Disney books.

Why: (I'm selling it)

Not getting out of the game, just focusing on stuff that I'm really into. (and can carry in three boxes) So I'm happy to listen to offers, but with prices like these, I wouldn't wait too long before pulling the trigger. ;)

How: (you can buy it):

First takeit (icon, words, implied meaning, wink, nudge) posted publicly or privately wins over any PM negotiations that haven't been sealed with "it's a deal". Them's the rules.

Who: (can't buy it)

No Shady characters please. This includes: Hall of Shamers, Probies, Intergalactic Dictators, or Chicago parking police (I'm flexible on that last one...)

When: (when you pay, you get comics)

Shipping is $4 flat for any group of singles up to 7, $1/book thereafter. First class for up to 4 books, Media mail default shipping method. Priority (extra $5) & insurance optional as well. (about $2/book or bundle) Payment via Paypal only please. Int'l shipping will be actual cost. Returns accepted within 7 days of receipt of book.

Thanks! :

I'm very open to offers on all books and will be VERY generous for bulk deals. Don't be bashful! :wishluck:

Four Color #77 - Felix the Cat - FA/PR $15 OSPG BOARD PRICE $3 SOLD

Cover split but attached at both staples. Brittle but appears to be complete. Looks fantastic in mylar....so leave it there (for another 72 years)

FourC%20077_zpsxojw0onu.jpg

Four Color #598 - Captain Davy Jones - VF- $25 OSPG BOARD PRICE $3 SOLD

White pages and nice cover despite some light pencil indentations (no tracing). Small tear rear cover top. Single staple production (top only though, weird)

FourC%20598%201_zpsivzj9dd1.jpg

FourC%20598%202_zps4le7y845.jpg