• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Key Marvel Age issues

44 posts in this topic

Marvel Age 17 -- first ever published Transformers content. Yes, even before the toys hit the shelves.

Really? Do you have any scans of those pages?

Being a b ig Paul Smith fan, I LOVE that cover to #32

641727-32.jpg

Also, I can never find this one:

952729-ma54.jpg

I just got a pretty reasonable copy of #54 out of a collection, and realized I had never seen it before.

I've been hoping for a slabbed 129 (Adam Hughes cover) forever... there's a 9.6 SS on the census, but nothing else so far.

The Magneto cover? Doesn't look like his work at all, but his is credited on the Wikia.

I've been hoping for a slabbed 129 (Adam Hughes cover) forever... there's a 9.6 SS on the census, but nothing else so far.

The Magneto cover? Doesn't look like his work at all, but his is credited on the Wikia.

yah there's a front and a back cover to that one, not sure which is which.

I don't think Magneto cover is hughes. The other one I THINK is a George Perez cover inked by Hughes, though people should feel free to correct me.

s-l1601_zpsp4lkwt5z.jpg

s-l1600_zpsbdefauw7.jpg

That avengers cover is definitely Adam Hughes.

yah there's a front and a back cover to that one, not sure which is which.

I don't think Magneto cover is hughes. The other one I THINK is a George Perez cover inked by Hughes, though people should feel free to correct me.

s-l1601_zpsp4lkwt5z.jpg

s-l1600_zpsbdefauw7.jpg

MA 29 will become sought after sooner or later as well.

Just depends if he shows up in the movies or not.

hm

Should, someday...

Strawberry Shortcake?

Solomon Kane? Fastballspecial said it was a "he."

hm

Should, someday...

Strawberry Shortcake?

I don't have a copy. I'm assuming one of the characters mentioned on the bottom left of the cover.

hm

Should, someday...

Strawberry Shortcake?

I don't have a copy. I'm assuming one of the characters mentioned on the bottom left of the cover.

Longshot? That seems the most likely (ironically)

I think in Marvel Age 29 there is a black and white sketch page of designs for Longshot. Similar to the sketch page that featured Cable later on.

I, personally, would rather have Longshot #1 as a first appearance.

There was a preview of the Longshot mini-series in an issue of Amazing Heroes 18 months before Marvel's preview. I pulled the issue to verify.

Im really surprised that Longshot hasnt been optioned yet. Has such a great potential..

Many of you may remember Longshot as one of the hottest books in the 80s. Mainly because it was AAdams first full book, but still, a great and fun character with tremendous teenage appeal

I think in Marvel Age 29 there is a black and white sketch page of designs for Longshot. Similar to the sketch page that featured Cable later on.

I, personally, would rather have Longshot #1 as a first appearance.

There was a preview of the Longshot mini-series in an issue of Amazing Heroes 18 months before Marvel's preview. I pulled the issue to verify.

hm