• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: ALL SOLD, THANKS EVERYONE!

36 posts in this topic

Hello everyone! Got some early, low-grade ASMs for sale this day!

I've been a buyer and seller here on the boards many times and I also have many satisfied comic customers on ebay (ebay id able-pawn). Check out my kudos thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8328005#Post8328005

Usual rules apply...First :takeit: in thread trumps pm's & pm negotiations. No HOSers or Probies. Paypal preferred but I may consider other methods (check, money order) if contacted first before taking it. Returns are accepted within 7 days as long as books are in EXACT condition in which they arrived

Shipping within the US via USPS Priority is $7 for the first book and $1 extra for each additional per order. No international shipping at this time...sorry :(

Please feel free to pm me with any questions or offers or if you need better pics...Thanks for looking at my stuff!

Amazing Spider-Man #3 SOLD (1.0-1.5) This one is rough. Centerfold is attached and book is complete, but that's about all this one has going for it. Cover is barely hanging on and has lots of chips, creases and pieces missing as well as water damage throughout. Staples are somewhat rusty with slight transfer at the CF. Dark tanning to interrior covers. Pages are tan to cream but still supple.

ScanImage005_zpscr0iodja.jpg

ScanImage001_zps9rtfc8if.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #4 SOLD (2.0-2.5) Pretty solid copy. Cover and CF well-attached. Some cover staining as well as considerible edge and corner wear. Heavy tanning to inside covers. Stains and slight water damage to lower edge. Spine wear and chipping with a significant tear/burst near Spidey's head which looks like it may go throughthe first wrap. Staples are slightly rusty with some minor transfer. Pages are cream to off-white and supple. Book is complete.

ScanImage007_zps0bvfvzkg.jpg

ScanImage009_zpsrrtvpzds.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #5 SOLD (2.5-3.0) Another solid overall copy. Water stains though right edge of book. Corner chips to both lower FC corners. Long diagonal FC crease and long vertical creases along spine. Some rust on staples and a slight spine roll. Overall dinginess and general edge wear. Moderate tanning to interior covers. Cream to off-white pages, cover and centerfold well-attached. Book is complete.

ScanImage002_zpsaubhhcjo.jpg

ScanImage003_zpsq57emdnn.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #3 $150 (1.0-1.5) This one is rough. Centerfold is attached and book is complete, but that's about all this one has going for it. Cover is barely hanging on and has lots of chips, creases and pieces missing as well as water damage throughout. Staples are somewhat rusty with slight transfer at the CF. Dark tanning to interrior covers. Pages are tan to cream but still supple.

ScanImage005_zpscr0iodja.jpg

ScanImage001_zps9rtfc8if.jpg

Ill take

Amazing Spider-Man #4 $250 (2.0-2.5) Pretty solid copy. Cover and CF well-attached. Some cover staining as well as considerible edge and corner wear. Heavy tanning to inside covers. Stains and slight water damage to lower edge. Spine wear and chipping with a significant tear/burst near Spidey's head which looks like it may go throughthe first wrap. Staples are slightly rusty with some minor transfer. Pages are cream to off-white and supple. Book is complete.

i'll take it

Amazing Spider-Man #5 $225 (2.5-3.0) Another solid overall copy. Water stains though right edge of book. Corner chips to both lower FC corners. Long diagonal FC crease and long vertical creases along spine. Some rust on staples and a slight spine roll. Overall dinginess and general edge wear. Moderate tanning to interior covers. Cream to off-white pages, cover and centerfold well-attached. Book is complete.

I'll take ut

Amazing Spider-Man #6 SOLD (4.0) The book is, in my opinion, a very nice 4.0. The main defects are some approx. 3/4" to 1" long staple tears on the back cover as well as some general cover and edge wear and dinginess. There are quite a few spine creases as well as blunting of corners and a small spine tear at the bottom corner. Cover and centerfold are attached. Pages are cream to off-white in color and are supple. Moderate interior cover tanning. Book is complete.

ScanImage010_zpsrvaranoa.jpg

ScanImage011_zpsanq4iefy.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #5 $225 (2.5-3.0) Another solid overall copy. Water stains though right edge of book. Corner chips to both lower FC corners. Long diagonal FC crease and long vertical creases along spine. Some rust on staples and a slight spine roll. Overall dinginess and general edge wear. Moderate tanning to interior covers. Cream to off-white pages, cover and centerfold well-attached. Book is complete.

I'll take ut

Amazing Spider-Man #4 $250 (2.0-2.5) Pretty solid copy. Cover and CF well-attached. Some cover staining as well as considerible edge and corner wear. Heavy tanning to inside covers. Stains and slight water damage to lower edge. Spine wear and chipping with a significant tear/burst near Spidey's head which looks like it may go throughthe first wrap. Staples are slightly rusty with some minor transfer. Pages are cream to off-white and supple. Book is complete.

i'll take it

^^ Thank you!