• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vs. Tournament Finale!

Who would win in a battle between:  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a battle between:

39 posts in this topic

Dark Phoenix without even thinking about it. Her full powers have never been explored, but anyone who eats stars for food can deal with Supes.

Actually, a good fight would be Dark Phoenix versus Firestorm. Firestorm can transmute any matter into any other matter. Why was he not the most powerful person on the planet? He could turn sand into water, pollution into perfume, and Pepsi into Coke. I saw him turn a car into foam rubber once. I presume he could turn any person or entity into dandruff and dissolve him with Head and Shoulders. Or did his powers only work on inorganic material? Anyway, it'd be a good fight.

Remember when Dark Phoenix first appeared (X-Men #135) she turned a tree (that Colossus was holding) into gold just by thinking about it.

Want to lodge a protest, DP shouldn't be there. Silver Surfer or Thor would kick her arse.

I'm with you. I honestly don't know how Thor lost to Superman. And Surfer definitely should have taken DP out.

So if everyone was included, who would be strongest DC or Marvel being/character? DP, Cronos, Galactus, Living Tribunal, Korvac, Beyonder, Chaos and Order, Zeus, Odin, etc.? confused-smiley-013.gif

Want to lodge a protest, DP shouldn't be there. Silver Surfer or Thor would kick her arse.

I'm with you. I honestly don't know how Thor lost to Superman. And Surfer definitely should have taken DP out.

bwwahaaahahahahahahahaaahaahhaa!

* wipes eyes *

seriously, i mean...Surfer is totally sweet, don't get me wrong, but this is like saying Wolverine could kick the Stranger's butt.

DP vs. Galactus would be close. DP vs. the Surfer would be a blob of white metal goo on the floor

That whole Avengers/JLA arc was titled in favour of DC, really annoyed me. As far as DP blowing up stars big deal, the Surfer is made to fly through these all of the time plus he basically has Galactus type power a his finger tips.

Thor right now has Odin like in power, if not greater, and it will be interesting to see where Marvel takes him in the new series this summer.

So if everyone was included, who would be strongest DC or Marvel being/character? DP, Cronos, Galactus, Living Tribunal, Korvac, Beyonder, Chaos and Order, Zeus, Odin, etc.? confused-smiley-013.gif

Death

Death

Eternity. Followed closely by Ambush Bug and 'Mazing Man.

Death

Eternity. Followed closely by Ambush Bug and 'Mazing Man.

Yup, I forgot about Eternity.

* wipes eyes *

seriously, i mean...Surfer is totally sweet, don't get me wrong, but this is like saying Wolverine could kick the Stranger's butt.

DP vs. Galactus would be close. DP vs. the Surfer would be a blob of white metal goo on the floor

Wolverine alone has killed Dark Phoenix numerous times. If he can do it, you don't think the Surfer could? Hell, if Wolvie can do it, Supes could definitely do it.

* wipes eyes *

Wolverine alone has killed Dark Phoenix numerous times. If he can do it, you don't think the Surfer could? Hell, if Wolvie can do it, Supes could definitely do it.

There was a feeling attachment with Logan though...

confused-smiley-013.gif

* wipes eyes *

When did that happen?

The Living Tribunal headbang.gif He had powers beyond the Infinity Gauntlet.

* wipes eyes *

When did that happen?

It was just brought up in X-Men: Phoenix Endsong. Wolvie says "I'm getting tired of killing you, Jean." Or something like that. Of course, some times I'm sure she let him, so that the Phoenix would be defeated.