• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kamandi 1-10, Doctor Strange, Recap first post, discounts

50 posts in this topic

Good evening everyone. I have a few books to list in a bit. Just wanted to say to all of you who bought the bigger lots (or smaller) and have paid, I have everything packed up and will get back to you tomorrow with tracking later in the day. Thanks again for the buys!

Kamandi 1-10. I have to laugh. I wanted to put together a nice run of Kamandi for a while and recently picked up a bunch from two recent board sales. Then my brother brings me over his 1-10 to sell. Anyways, here they are, 1-6 are very nice with 7-10 more in the mid grade area. Guide in present grades is $274, Asking $120 now $100 shipped Canada/USA.

Kamandi 1 - VF

Kamandi 2 - VF/NM

Kamandi 3 - VF+

Kamandi 4 - VF/NM

Kamandi 5 - VF/NM

th_k1a.jpgth_k1b.jpgth_k2a.jpgth_k2b.jpgth_k3a.jpgth_k3b.jpgth_k4a.jpgth_k4b.jpgth_k5a.jpgth_k5b.jpg

Kamandi 6 - VF

Kamandi 7 - F+

Kamandi 8 - VG/F moisture bottom

Kamandi 9 - F-

Kamandi 10 - F-

th_k6a.jpgth_k6b.jpgth_k7a.jpgth_k7b.jpgth_k8a.jpgth_k8b.jpgth_k9a.jpgth_k9b.jpgth_k10a.jpgth_k10b.jpg

:news:Thread specials :news:

Take the remaing Doctor Strange for $130 shipped Canada/USA. Offer good until someone takes it or ends if someone takes an individual book.

Doctor Strange 170 - F- $10

Doctor Strange 171 F+ - $15 chipping on the top edge back cover

Doctor Strange 172 - F $$14

Doctor Strange 173 - VF+ $40

Doctor Strange 174 - F- $10

Doctor Strange 175 - VG $7 Water stain and wrinkle front cover

Doctor Strange 176 - VF- $20

Doctor Strange 177 - F $12 bend across top right corner

Doctor Strange 178 - VF $22 light foxing back cover

Doctor Strange 181 - F+ $15

Doctor Strange 183 - F+ $15