• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action Comics #1 CGC NG ComicConnect how much will it go for?

67 posts in this topic

similar one to this one went for about 21k (ie missing a wrap but not the bats story). its back up on the ebay for 33k and has been stagnant for months at that price with over 100 watchers
I think he would make a profit only if he had a best offer option.. (shrug)

that was the one I was referring to actually. The back side of that page has a quite a few supe panels

It does.

First time Superman changes out of costume on the back and first ever Lois Lane panel on the front.

I would think so, but I am no expert. There is a Tec 27 on eBay for $33,000 missing the cf so this would have to be worth $45,000 if you were to use that as a comparable.
If that TEC 27 had a centerfold it would have sold already for sure.

I would think so, but I am no expert. There is a Tec 27 on eBay for $33,000 missing the cf so this would have to be worth $45,000 if you were to use that as a comparable.
I saw a coverless Tec27 sell on Clink a few years back for 27k. I know a boardie won it