• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED....Please see Ebay section for auction details!!

57 posts in this topic

It marked as closed so why continue to feed this thread?

You want proof look at this thread where the member (Gotham Kid) tells me to sell it here. It was not my idea but said to myself hey what the hell it may sell within 3 hours and if not I will stick to my plan and sell threw Ebay. I figured maybe he knows this place better than I do and maybe things tend to sell very fast.

To easy to jump to conclusions based on nothingness....get the facts 1st!! Or simply ask me I will tell you the truth.

Link:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9371182#Post9371182

I don't understand why you are putting the blame for your miscue on Gotham Kid. All he did was suggest you try and sell it here. He didn't tell you to list it for a measly three hours. You made that decision. I'll say it again, this thread was in poor taste. If you can't understand it was in poor taste then you do not understand this community.

@Hulk1962

You need to learn patience. doh! Just because your sales thread hasn't received any offers ( in only the 3 hours it was listed !!! ) doesn't mean it won't sell or generate interest. At least give the book ( or any other book ) 24hrs or even a few days/ 1 week before considering ebay/other.

Is your world coming to an end ? Whoa.

Your right but I had in mind Ebay from the start so I went with that (anyways I prefer continuing to build my sellers account on Ebay so I can increase my sellers limit over time). No big deal the potential buyers on here can bid on my auction instead it's not the end of the world. Thanks for your help anyways.

You want proof look at this thread where the member (Gotham Kid) tells me to sell it here. It was not my idea but said to myself hey what the hell it may sell within 3 hours and if not I will stick to my plan and sell threw Ebay. I figured maybe he knows this place better than I do and maybe things tend to sell very fast.

To easy to jump to conclusions based on nothingness....get the facts 1st!! Or simply ask me I will tell you the truth.

Link:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9371182#Post9371182

I don't understand why you are putting the blame for your miscue on Gotham Kid. All he did was suggest you try and sell it here. He didn't tell you to list it for a measly three hours. You made that decision. I'll say it again, this thread was in poor taste. If you can't understand it was in poor taste then you do not understand this community.

I know it is not his fault he was trying to help me I get that it was my mistake I am new to selling on forums only ever sold one thing on a forum before that was the Archie I sold last week. I prefer selling threw Ebay at the moment anyway to build my seller performance.

Link:

I know it is not his fault he was trying to help me I get that it was my mistake I am new to selling on forums only ever sold one thing on a forum before that was the Archie I sold last week. I prefer selling threw Ebay at the moment anyway to build my seller performance.

So you are from Gatineau after all. Just saw the eBay listing. Don't know why you felt the need to lie about that.

Link:

So you are ... from Gatineau after all. Just saw the eBay listing. Don't know why you felt the need to lie about that.

Simple that is private information that I did not want displayed here (my name)....not very hard to understand now is it. If I wanted it displayed I would have done so myself in my profile. But thanks for sharing that with everyone I really do appreciate it (me being sarcastic). You could have simply sent me a PM. Maybe you should tell people where you stash your comic books and what time you are at home and what time you are not!!

Please remove my name from your post as for the city well I knew everyone would see it in my Ebay listing anyways. I have just sent a request to the mods asking them to have you take my name out of your post.

Link:

So you are ... from Gatineau after all. Just saw the eBay listing. Don't know why you felt the need to lie about that.

Simple that is private information that I did not want displayed here (my name)....not very hard to understand now is it. If I wanted it displayed I would have done so myself in my profile. But thanks for sharing that with everyone I really do appreciate it (me being sarcastic). You could have simply sent me a PM. Maybe you should tell people where you stash your comic books and what time you are at home and what time you are not!!

Please remove my name from your post as for the city well I knew everyone would see it in my Ebay listing anyways. I have just sent a request to the mods asking them to have you take my name out of your post.

Hulk, I totally agree with and respect your comments on privacy.

Link:

Hulk, I totally agree with and respect your comments on privacy.

Thanks this guy has no right to post my name here!! I hope the mods take my name off.

Link:

So you are from Gatineau after all. Just saw the eBay listing. Don't know why you felt the need to lie about that.

Please show some respect and take my name off other members here would not appreciate you doing that to them either.

That is very poor taste on your part.

Link:

Thanks for taking editing your post much appreciated.

What's the big deal that we know your name now?

I rarely jump into these type of situations on the boards but I do agree with Junk!

To me, this forum is a COMMUNITY 1st and foremost and if one wants to be part of it, I don't see any reason why someone would have a problem putting their name behind his/her post(s) unless they have less than honorable intentions, especially if one hopes to SELL books around here.

I may get blasted for my opinion but so be it.

I rarely jump into these type of situations on the boards but I do agree with Junk!

To me, this forum is a COMMUNITY 1st and foremost and if one wants to be part of it, I don't see any reason why someone would have a problem putting their name behind his/her post(s) unless they have less than honorable intentions, especially if one hopes to SELL books around here.

Nice post JEFF :baiting:

100% agree.

However, if someone doesn't want their name shared, you should respect that 2c

:hi: , I'm Jay .......... ;)

100% agree.

However, if someone doesn't want their name shared, you should respect that 2c

:hi: , I'm Jay .......... ;)

Did I mention my mom named me Chris?

Any time you sell online, anyone can get your name and address. It's not that difficult especially if you're exchanging money. I think the story about anonymity was a diversion from breaking one or more of the forum rules (double listing). The original poster admitted his wrong doing and apologized. Yeah he messed up but I accepted his apology.