• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED....Please see Ebay section for auction details!!

57 posts in this topic

It has nothing to do with me having bad intentions more like protecting myself from weirdos on the net that have bad intentions. This is the net anyone and everyone can be looking for information that they can use to their benefit. Simple as that. Hence the word privacy!!

I understand this is a community (but this is not a closed community anyone's eyes can be lurking) but I would not be surprised if there was thieves out their lurking there always are some bad people on the internet looking to take advantage. My name OK my city OK but both come on. If my name was Luc or Robert then who cares thousands of them in my city but my name is not one that you see that often especially in my city....at least there some so that helps a bit.

And as for me been a good seller or not they just have to look at my feedback on my Ebay account and make up their minds if to buy from me or not (I have 100% positive feedback as a buyer and a seller).

Maybe I am in the minority but if you are that paranoid it may not be a good idea to post what you own in your sig on this dangerous thing called the net.

Maybe I am in the minority but if you are that paranoid it may not be a good idea to post what you own in your sig on this dangerous thing called the net.

Yeah you could be correct. Just took most of them off but I am OK with the TTA 27 been there. I should have done it a long time ago!! Thanks for the extra push to help me finalize my decision.

What's the big deal that we know your name now?

I rarely jump into these type of situations on the boards but I do agree with Junk!

To me, this forum is a COMMUNITY 1st and foremost and if one wants to be part of it, I don't see any reason why someone would have a problem putting their name behind his/her post(s) unless they have less than honorable intentions, especially if one hopes to SELL books around here.

I may get blasted for my opinion but so be it.

Nice post JEFF :baiting:

:hi: