• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So is spider Gwen dying down in popularity?

29 posts in this topic

SG has so much girl power it will ALWAYS stand out as a staple Modern girl fave superheroine title. It never went down in popularity with readers, actually April reported an above than average performance for the title with 60,900 copies sold.

As a collectible, EOSV is as popular a book as it was before; EOSV went to be reprinted 5 times only to be reprinted again as Spider Gwen 0.. and then AGAIN!

Having a massive supply and lack of market hype caused the price drop with the original, but if you are able to score copies cheap, GET THEM NOW!

Nows the time to lowball all these clueless sellers who havent had a best offer on their listing in months.

SG has so much girl power it will ALWAYS stand out as a staple Modern girl fave superheroine title. It never went down in popularity with readers, actually April reported an above than average performance for the title with 60,900 copies sold.

As a collectible, EOSV is as popular a book as it was before; EOSV went to be reprinted 5 times only to be reprinted again as Spider Gwen 0.. and then AGAIN!

Having a massive supply and lack of market hype caused the price drop with the original, but if you are able to score copies cheap, GET THEM NOW!

Nows the time to lowball all these clueless sellers who havent had a best offer on their listing in months.

That's what I've been doing. I've been getting extra copies on the cheap. I am still a fan of Spider-Gwen and will continue to be. (thumbs u

Says the man with a truckload of 'em. :roflmao:

Actually EOSV had 7 Printings, the Comic Bug had the Siya Oum Color and Sketch covers which were 6th and 7th respectively.

However, I see the numbers you reported,but weren't they part of the Campbell connecting cover crossover for Spider-Women which was order all you want?

Says the man with a truckload of 'em. :roflmao:

I sold all of mine looooong long time ago. Money was too good to keep even a single copy.

But I still believe in the property

Actually EOSV had 7 Printings, the Comic Bug had the Siya Oum Color and Sketch covers which were 6th and 7th respectively.

However, I see the numbers you reported,but weren't they part of the Campbell connecting cover crossover for Spider-Women which was order all you want?

You mean the numbers on comichron?

I believe that was for issue #7/April

SG is like Harley Quinn in the aspect that everyone was buying it but nobody was reading it.

Maybe they all finally read it and said "ecccch"

I would not say that. A lot of people buying Harley actually read it.

This year the only Spider-Gwen #1s that move at shows are the 1st series. Gwenpool has sold much better.

Harley is still the Queen of female characters from a sales perspective. It is not even close.

FWIW, if you want an interesting read, go flip through New 52 HQ #25.

I hope they're not buying it for the art. ???

But but but what about her actual first appearance??? Remember the hype train for this:

hawkeye vs deadpool 0

You mean the numbers on comichron?

I believe that was for issue #7/April

yup that was the Campbell order all you want variant month.. look for an issue with no variants to gain a closer to realistic reader number.