• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spidey storyline question

24 posts in this topic

Cheers everyone, there seems a common theme that most the series is good but it does have a few blips but I can cope with that. I think I will have to start collecting them alongside my Hulks but I have to read in order so I won't be getting loads at the minute.

Also, consider getting the Marvel Masterworks, especially the trade paperback versions, which would make nice reading copies, unless you prefer the look and odour of original newsprint. :)

Also, consider getting the Marvel Masterworks, especially the trade paperback versions, which would make nice reading copies, unless you prefer the look and odour of original newsprint. :)

I love evrything about getting the actual comics, the texture, smell and there is something mysterious that the comic has been on this earth longer than me.

I like classic Spidey as much as the next guy.

Once you have gotten into Spider-Man or for anyone who grew up on 80s/90s Spider-Man, some of the modern stuff is good. Superior Spider-Man was good for those who know his history. I was turned off by the premise at first but ended up liking the story.