• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EA's STAR WARS (2017 and beyond)

6 posts in this topic

EA Teases Plans For Huge Lineup Of STAR WARS Titles; First Concept Art Revealed

EA has a number of titles in the work from DICE, Motive, Visceral, Respawn, and BioWare, and hints about all of those can be seen in the video below (there's even art for the Visceral game from Uncharted's Amy Hennig).

It's going to be a lot of fun seeing how these titles develop. We know that the first will be Star Wars Battlefront 2 in 2017, so expect more details on that to be revealed later this year/early next.

Take a look at what’s going on with some of the amazing Star Wars projects our teams at EA are working on now, including DICE, BioWare, Motive, Visceral Games, Capital Games and our partners at Respawn Entertainment. These experiences will explore different Star Wars eras in different gaming genres on different platforms.

Video Game Discussion Thread

Phishin' for pernts

That's a General Discussion Thread. Luckily, this thread is now dedicated to a specific topic.

But thanks for worrying if I am posting appropriately. I see the points system is benefiting the boards again.

:insane:

And this is a general topic on a brand which COULD belong there. This is why I did not claim pernts on the Injustice 2 thread since that was dedicated to an individual game.

Video Game Discussion Thread

Phishin' for pernts

That's a General Discussion Thread. Luckily, this thread is now dedicated to a specific topic.

But thanks for worrying if I am posting appropriately. I see the points system is benefiting the boards again.

:insane:

And this is a general topic on a brand which COULD belong there. This is why I did not claim pernts on the Injustice 2 thread since that was dedicated to an individual game.

hm

We'll have to take this into consideration going forward. Otherwise, discussions about such games may occur in a non-general thread.

:ohnoez: