• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thanks to kav

79 posts in this topic

So someone starts a genuinely positive thread about Kav and a nice thing he did personally - which is rare and a breath of fresh air around here.

Naturally some of you use it as an opportunity to go negative... Even if you claim it is in "jest," it is still a cruddy thing to do.

Have a nice weekend.

That's going to be the big announcement from CGC today.

They've slabbed Kav

Grader Notes:

5" Piece of Tape over mouth :headbang:

I've been enjoying the silence. Suggest everyone do the same, it won't last long enough

I've been enjoying the silence. Suggest everyone do the same, it won't last long enough

yes.gif

Oh great, Speedforce Rfoii is here to tell us how to think and post! :golfclap:

Some of us are actual friends of Kav and say the same things to him in private that we would say in public. He actually enjoys good natured ribbings as long as no one is personally attacking him or his character. You must have glossed over my compliments of him.

Oh great, Speedforce Rfoii is here to tell us how to think and post! :golfclap:

Some of us are actual friends of Kav and say the same things to him in private that we would say in public. He actually enjoys good natured ribbings as long as no one is personally attacking him or his character. You must have glossed over my compliments of him.

You're right, saying he is a good artist and then celebrating (joking or not) his absence is definitely appropriate.

Please continue the "good natured ribbing" in a thread that was just about a nice thing he did. I am sure everyone else who reads it will understand that you have a close personal relationship with Kav and everything that apparently comes with it.

So someone starts a genuinely positive thread about Kav and a nice thing he did personally - which is rare and a breath of fresh air around here.

Naturally some of you use it as an opportunity to go negative... Even if you claim it is in "jest," it is still a cruddy thing to do.

Have a nice weekend.

They've slabbed Kav

Grader Notes:

yes.gif

So again you are on your misguided crusade to right the perceived wrongs you see on the board, this time defending Kav's honor?

We love the PIF killer around here.

Now get to hitting that button already.

Have a nice weekend.

They've slabbed Kav

Grader Notes:

yes.gif

So again you are on your misguided crusade to right the perceived wrongs you see on the board, this time defending Kav's honor?

We love the PIF killer around here.

Now get to hitting that button already.

Yep, pile on.

People should just be able to be jerks and claim it is all in good fun and everyone else should just get it.

You guys are ridiculous.

I've complimented and sided with him in the past. What I say about someone else is none of yours, or anyone else's business.

It is a public forum so everything is everyone's business.

You are just a jerk.

I am to certain people, yes. Others actually know how to engage in a two way conversation that isn't disparaging whiny drivel

I've complimented and sided with him in the past. What I say about someone else is none of yours, or anyone else's business.

You are just a jerk.

I am to certain people, yes. Others actually know how to engage in a two way conversation that isn't disparaging whiny drivel

See, you are jerk.

You are just a jerk.

See, you are jerk.

lol Make your point? Got a problem? Know where the ignore button is, yeah?

You are just a jerk.

See, you are jerk.

Same to you boogaloo.

You are just a jerk.

See, you are jerk.

Same to you boogaloo.

I'm not the pot stirrer here. You cannot come into a thread and spout your worthless rhetoric and single out people and not expect a retort. You have a serious problem that should be checked into. Alas, it cannot be so, otherwise what other reason would you have to post. I'm not one to tell people what to do, but get off your high horse and stick to what you know, and keep your disparaging remarks to yourself.

You are just a jerk.

See, you are jerk.

Same to you boogaloo.

I'm not the pot stirrer here. You cannot come into a thread and spout your worthless rhetoric and single out people and not expect a retort. You have a serious problem that should be checked into. Alas, it cannot be so, otherwise what other reason would you have to post. I'm not one to tell people what to do, but get off your high horse and stick to what you know, and keep your disparaging remarks to yourself.

You tell people what to do all over the boards and are constantly going negative and making fun of others. You go around and stir plenty of pots with memes, gifs and all kinds of mockery.

If anyone is on a high horse it is you.

You just want to sit back (among a small group of others), act like a jerk and then judge everyone. Moderation tolerates it because you don't "step over the line" - but your posting is a negative to existing members and a deterrent to new ones.

But please, continue to tell me how I have a problem yet you are the one constantly making fun of people and being an all around jerk.

You are just a jerk.

See, you are jerk.

Same to you boogaloo.

You tell people what to do all over the boards and are constantly going negative and making fun of others. You go around and stir plenty of pots with memes, gifs and all kinds of mockery.

You just want to sit back (among a small group of others), act like a jerk and then judge everyone. Moderation tolerates it because you don't "step over the line."

But please, continue to tell me how I have a problem yet you are the one constantly making fun of people and being an all around jerk.

lol Just can't do it, eh?

Come on, it's been awhile since I've been offered a free psycho analysis from someone who isn't qualified to tie their own shoes.

See, you are a jerk.

You are just a jerk.

See, you are jerk.

Same to you boogaloo.

You just want to sit back (among a small group of others), act like a jerk and then judge everyone. Moderation tolerates it because you don't "step over the line."

lol Just can't do it, eh?

More mockery and weak arguments to take the focus off of the real problems around here - one being you.

I will say it again, you are a jerk. The majority of what you do around here is mock others, post negative commentary, make condescending judgmental posts about nonsense and then attack others on a regular basis. You are the problem.

I am sure you will make another post either mocking me or trying to flip it around like I am the problem when it simply isn't the truth.

Either way I am out - enjoy posting negatively and making fun of people all weekend. It sure is a productive use of your time and a positive force on the boards!