• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thanks to kav

79 posts in this topic

Hey Rofiii, you want some respect? Try earning it. The difference between you and I is that you want people to like you. I don't care if people like me, I do care about those who do like me.

See the difference?

So someone starts a genuinely positive thread about Kav and a nice thing he did personally - which is rare and a breath of fresh air around here.

Naturally some of you use it as an opportunity to go negative... Even if you claim it is in "jest," it is still a cruddy thing to do.

Have a nice weekend.

That's going to be the big announcement from CGC today.

They've slabbed Kav

Grader Notes:

5" Piece of Tape over mouth :headbang:

I've been enjoying the silence. Suggest everyone do the same, it won't last long enough

I've been enjoying the silence. Suggest everyone do the same, it won't last long enough

yes.gif

So again you are on your misguided crusade to right the perceived wrongs you see on the board, this time defending Kav's honor?

We love the PIF killer around here.

Now get to hitting that button already.

Who is this "we"?

I've complimented and sided with him in the past. What I say about someone else is none of yours, or anyone else's business.

It is a public forum so everything is everyone's business.

You are just a jerk.

I am to certain people, yes. Others actually know how to engage in a two way conversation that isn't disparaging whiny drivel

See, you are jerk.

lol Make your point? Got a problem? Know where the ignore button is, yeah?

It's FRIDAY !!! :whee:

I've always hated you and your kind.

Need to elaborate on that one, I am not a unique little snowflake

Royal Canadian Kilted Yaksman

:gossip:

:roflmao:

First funny thing I've seen you post in a like a year

Yeah, we are a smelly lot