• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: raw HOM 256, HOS 106, Bats 237, 244 Tec 405, 411

49 posts in this topic

One deathlock and greggy get through the door all bets are off 27_laughing.gif at least BOC was here to save this thread with his Vanilla Ice clip LOLOLOL 36_11_6.gif

Special request from Greggy......... (the thread is now officially doomed)........

hasselhoff.gif

One deathlock and greggy get through the door all bets are off 27_laughing.gif at least BOC was here to save this thread with his Vanilla Ice clip LOLOLOL 36_11_6.gif

Special request from Greggy......... (the thread is now officially doomed)........

hasselhoff.gif

crazy.gif

hasselhoff.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Hes got good feedback and a few board members have gotten stuff off him before. Wait till I get the books then maybe Weird and I will post what we think of the grading. I just happened to need that issue for a while so I paid about guide for it.

meh. They'll be close enough for my taste. Don is generally close to, if not what he calls them imo. Not everyone can be Bobcat and undergrade consistently.

I am basically sick of chasing the 250s and needed the HOS 106. I bought a couple VF issues in the 250s from Sulipa as well the other week. The completionist in me is winning out over being a grade-freak.

Hes got good feedback and a few board members have gotten stuff off him before. Wait till I get the books then maybe Weird and I will post what we think of the grading. I just happened to need that issue for a while so I paid about guide for it.

meh. They'll be close enough for my taste. Don is generally close to, if not what he calls them imo. Not everyone can be Bobcat and undergrade consistently.

I am basically sick of chasing the 250s and needed the HOS 106. I bought a couple VF issues in the 250s from Sulipa as well the other week. The completionist in me is winning out over being a grade-freak.

Ah, so that was you! Hope they turn out nice...

Good, the sooner you are done the less money I will have to spend to finish. hi.gif