• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED JUSTICE LEAGUE 1 TURNER COLOR & SKETCH SET confirmed preorder PRICE DROP

6 posts in this topic

CLOSED!!!!!!!

First time poster/seller long time lurker, have made purchases from the site before. :grin:

My friends and I decided to pool our confirmed presale:

ASPEN TURNER JUSTICE LEAGUE 1 COLOR AND SKETCH SETS,

Except the copies we are keeping for ourselves. These sets sold out in less than two hours from the Aspen store website, faster than Turner Batman 1, and Turner Spiderman 15.

10 9 0 SETS ARE AVAILABLE HERE FOR $65.00 $60.00 PER SET plus shipping NOW INCLUDING SHIPPING $11.00 cheaper than former price point between price reduction and now free shipping.

These are PRESALE orders and WE HAVE INVOICES to prove that we have confirmed orders.

Aspen said as long as they received payment and we have an invoice we will receive our orders. We can share this email with you if you like, and We can share the invoice(s) with you too as proof.

The books will ship from Aspen Comics on or around 7/20. Once in our possession, your set(s), will ship within 3 days.

General Rules:

1. No PL/HOS members.

2. PM or "I'll take it" response wins the set(s). I will update thread when a set sells via PM. Earlier timestamps win. PLEASE INDICATE HOW MANY SETS YOU ARE PURCHASING.

3. Paypal, Cash, or USPS Money orders are accepted. All payments must be made with in 48 hours unless otherwise arranged via PM.

4. Shipping: $6.00 included and insured for Lower 48 States, multiple set purchases can have combined shipping at the rate of 1.00 extra per extra set.

Alaska, Hawaii, and international purchasers, please PM to discuss shipping costs.

Option B - If you are in the NY TRISTATE AREA and want to pick up in person, this can be arranged. And no shipping fee will be charged. You will need to make payment in advance. Once the sets are in hand we will notify you so we can arrange where to meet.

6. Returns - No returns accepted as this is a PRESALE item.

7. Grading - Based on the recent Batman Turner books, they should arrive in nm or better condition.

9. Anyone wishing to purchase multiple sets or the whole lot will receive a discount, PM me to discuss.

THERE ARE 10 9 0 SETS AVAILABLE AT THE PRICE OF $65.00 $60.00 PER SET . $11.00 cheaper than former price point between price reduction and now free shipping.

These are presale items CONFIRMED BY ASPEN STORE.

Better than feebay prices of course.

Don't miss out!

JLMT_zpsyujksgga.jpg]Photobucket[/url]