• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SHOP CLOSED Silver, Bronze, Copper, Modern - raw, cgc, mags,TPB's!!

369 posts in this topic

THREAD CLOSED - THANKS EVERYONE

Howdy folks - I have a TON of books to sell, ranging from Silver/Bronze to Copper/Modern, and including raw books, graded books, magazines, and TPB's.

Rather than have a sales thread in each Forum area, I decided to consolidate it all into 1 massive thread in the Mixed section.

Please check back frequently for updates...

Terms

- The first :takeit: in this thread gets it

- No HOS or probationary list members

- Paypal is the preferred method of payment

- Paypal payment must be made within 24 hours

- Returns are accepted within 10 days of receipt, shipping costs on you

I ship USPS Priority insured. Raw comics are mailed out in a bulletproof comic holder. Graded books, magazines, and TPB's are sent boxed and bubble wrapped.

Priority comic mailer shipping costs are $6.45, and is within the US only.

Priority boxed shipping costs are $12.00 flat, and is within the US only.

Purchase 5 raw books, and you get my rock solid shipping for free!

Purchase 5 magazines/TPB's, and you get my rock solid shipping for free!

I ship books out each Saturday.

The pictures below are of the actual books being sold. Please make sure to take a good look at the pictures before claiming...

Please make sure to check out my Kudos thread (link in my sig).

Available books are listed below. Pictures in the spoiler tags! My spoiler tags have spoiler tags!

Any FF coming?

There could be... that's a slight conflict for me as I'm a Silver and Bronze FF collector. I think I have a spare FF67 in great shape amidst the piles. Definitely have a ton of Copper FF... What are you looking for specifically?