• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Kills Off Iconic Avenger [Civil War II SPOILERS]

172 posts in this topic

mrw-hearing-finish-him-on-original-mk-and-looking-at-my-printout-of-fatalities-to-do-it-in-time-156711.gif

What does this even mean?

It just made me laugh. It was going in someone's thread. lol

mrw-hearing-finish-him-on-original-mk-and-looking-at-my-printout-of-fatalities-to-do-it-in-time-156711.gif

That you need to get out more lol

Oh no thanks I enjoy been at home in my own environment I see enough people in a day. Nothing beets alone time with your own hobbies!!

Yeah but maybe you could correlate the difference from beats and beets.

Not that there is anything wrong with beets. Love pickled red beets myself. Yummy!

can we get a sub-forum for these stupid Marvel "ideas"

Marvel has been terrible for almost 2 years now. Kinda reminds me of the 90's but only this time its worse.

Many of the books they are selling don't get read anyways. Everyone is buying for the variant covers. Many people who have these comics will never know if the books are bad or good.

Is this diversity push(while removing iconic characters) and constant relaunch attracting new marvel readers?

No, but it gives Marvel another reason to product a bazillion covers! (thumbs u

Marvel has been terrible for almost 2 years now. Kinda reminds me of the 90's but only this time its worse.

Many of the books they are selling don't get read anyways. Everyone is buying for the variant covers. Many people who have these comics will never know if the books are bad or good.

Who needs to know? They're terrible

Exactly, just buy the pretty covers and shut up about the content! lol

Exactly, just buy the pretty covers and shut up about the content! lol

lol Well...they sure are purty

That you need to get out more lol

Oh no thanks I enjoy been at home in my own environment I see enough people in a day. Nothing beets alone time with your own hobbies!!

Yeah but maybe you could correlate the difference from beats and beets.

Not that there is anything wrong with beets. Love pickled red beets myself. Yummy!

I am French so my English is far from perfect.