• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bag's-n-Board's

25 posts in this topic

I'm pretty sure I have a least a mild case of OCD; my doctor says I don't, but......my way less educated opinion begs to differ. Every comic I own is in a Mylite2 Mylar bag with a Full back acid free backing board. So yes, every comic I buy, unless it's already in a Mylite 2, gets a replacement bag and board.

Take it from someone who takes medicine to control his OCD, what you are describing is not OCD.

The plural of bag is bags. The possessive is bag's

Ditto for boards.

At least you didn't use Zs

lol

Oh my bad punctuation.

I never was any good at that.

Sorry.

I was just explaining what the other post meant. Not being critical. :foryou:

The plural of bag is bags. The possessive is bag's

Ditto for boards.

At least you didn't use Zs

lol

Oh my bad punctuation.

I never was any good at that.

Sorry.

I was just explaining what the other post meant. Not being critical. :foryou:

Oh right on man.

I was not offended.

I'm pretty sure I have a least a mild case of OCD; my doctor says I don't, but......my way less educated opinion begs to differ. Every comic I own is in a Mylite2 Mylar bag with a Full back acid free backing board. So yes, every comic I buy, unless it's already in a Mylite 2, gets a replacement bag and board.

Take it from someone who takes medicine to control his OCD, what you are describing is not OCD.

Amen, 40 mil Prozac a day here, you?

Amen, 40 mil Prozac a day here, you?

8-10 oz WT :D