• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman: The Telltale Series

6 posts in this topic

Stylistically I was very impressed by what the gameplay studio does. I may download the fist episode to see if it is a rehash of the Walking Dead game they put out or if there has been any changes to what they are doing here.

I played the WD series for a couple of episodes and walked away feeling as if it were a glorified "Choose Your Own Adventure."

I am hoping to be proven wrong here. Like I said, I will probably download the first episode to try it out.

I played the WD series for a couple of episodes and walked away feeling as if it were a glorified "Choose Your Own Adventure."

I think that is their thing though. I downloaded the Fables one they made and found it dreadfully boring. I was disappointed.

That's the point of these games buzz. Just like choose you own adventer. Not suppose to be a action packed button mass game.

Oh I know... I cannot help but want just a little bit more. Perhaps if they were to find a way to have some more interaction. I play against or with you and the choices you make in real time impact my storyline.