• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

@@@ CAVALCADE OF [#@$%!!!] COMICS - Oddball Weirdo [#@$%!!!] @@@

WILL CHARLTONS SURGE?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. WILL CHARLTONS SURGE?

76 posts in this topic

october_fre is a bully. I will not go away and I will stare down, up into your very (probably) ugly face, and spit into it when I'm dissed. I'm not throwing down. If you want to pick this up - Well, then, FLAME ON! (As in GAME ON!) You ugly loser. Pick it up! Go on, girl. Or, "You go, girl"

october_fre is a bully. I will not go away and I will stare down, up into your very (probably) ugly face, and spit into it when I'm dissed. I'm not throwing down. If you want to pick this up - Well, then, FLAME ON! (As in GAME ON!) You ugly loser. Pick it up! Go on, girl. Or, "You go, girl"

Bugaboo? poke2.gif

Bugaboo? poke2.gif

screwy.gif

screwy.gif

eventually, i, too, can move up from "learning the ropes" to a "hobbyist" and upward on to one of you sage dispensers of venom. soon, i, too, can dispatch newbies with arch poison, or, left-handed justice.
screwy.gifyeahok.gifsleeping.gif