• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sherlock: BBC

10 posts in this topic

I went through eleven pages... and there was no thread in the Subforum...

So...

Discuss... as far as I am concerned... it's one of the greatest shows that some people are not watching.

I'll pick Season 1 up at Walmart Saturday. (thumbs u

Got Orphan Black: Season 4 and The 100: Season 3 today.

It's on Netflix streaming if you have that as well.

Most Excellent- the Scandal in Bohemia riff from S2 has been my favorite so far. Irene Adler... (worship)

The Christmas Special was kind of lame, though. Hoping that doesn't portend a shark-jump for the upcoming season.

Did you see the recent theatrical release "Our Kind of Traitor?" Very funny to see one of the Sherlock actors playing basically his same role in this otherwise-unrelated movie:

The actor who plays Mycroft Holmes plays another bureaucratic spymaster role in this movie. Which is even more unexpected since I believe the guy is not primarily an actor, but instead is one of the principle writers/show-runners on Sherlock.

Most Excellent- the Scandal in Bohemia riff from S2 has been my favorite so far. Irene Adler... (worship)

The Christmas Special was kind of lame, though. Hoping that doesn't portend a shark-jump for the upcoming season.

Did you see the recent theatrical release "Our Kind of Traitor?" Very funny to see one of the Sherlock actors playing basically his same role in this otherwise-unrelated movie:

The actor who plays Mycroft Holmes plays another bureaucratic spymaster role in this movie. Which is even more unexpected since I believe the guy is not primarily an actor, but instead is one of the principle writers/show-runners on Sherlock.

He is the co-creator / writer but also an actor. I had to look him up the other day. I was watching the documentaries that they released on netflix on how they put the show together.

The series is very engaging and I think it really picks up come the second season once they all have a feel for the direction they want to go.

Irene Adler :cloud9:

I went through eleven pages... and there was no thread in the Subforum...

So...

Discuss... as far as I am concerned... it's one of the greatest shows that some people are not watching.

I still haven't watched season 3 since I didn't want to wait 2 years between seaons....i'll just wait for 4 and watch them both.

Spoiler for those that have not watched Season 3...

In regards to The Empty Hearse.... So how exactly DID Sherlock survive his fall? Was it as he stated to Anderson or something different?