• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Back To School with some CHALKBOARD covers! - CLOSED

46 posts in this topic

Girl Comics #7, VG/FN 5.0, $32

spine wear; center vertical crease with a little color break on the upper half of the fc; pencil code upper bc

I love this cover...it's a refreshing change of genre for a classroom scene, after all of these teenie-bopper books :D :

girl7_f.jpg

girl7_r.jpg

Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies #84, FN/VF 7.0, $25 SOLD to Norrin's lawyer

light cover edge wear; “School” written in pencil on fc above “TUNES”; spine stress accum; ever so slight indication of a center bend, but no color break to speak of; “Dale Hardin” written in ink on lower splash page margin

th_looneytunes84_f.jpgth_looneytunes84_r.jpg

Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies #84, FN/VF 7.0, $25

light cover edge wear; “School” written in pencil on fc above “TUNES”; spine stress accum; ever so slight indication of a center bend, but no color break to speak of; “Dale Hardin” written in ink on lower splash page margin

looneytunes84_f.jpg

looneytunes84_r.jpg

:takeit:

Here's a good example of me just making excuses to buy a book. So, I was collecting chalkboard covers...right? Well, this struck me as what the "chalkboard of the future" might look like. lol

Strange Adventures #148, FN+ 6.5, $9

general wear; bc leading edge chipping; diag. cb creasing lrfc; several small round moisture stain spots lower edge interior fc

strangeadv148_f.jpg

strangeadv148_r.jpg