• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED -- Thanks!

129 posts in this topic

This seems like a good stopping point for now. I'm going to throw up a few books in the Copper/Modern section -- including a TTT #44 -- and some others shortly. Hope you check it out!

As always, feel free to make offers, especially on multiple book purchases -- I'm easy to work with!

Thanks to everyone who's bought so far -- more books hopefully tomorrow!

Bump for a grade/price adjustment on the Nick Fury #1. Another look at the book and I saw a small stain on the back cover I missed the first time around (stupid failing eyesight! :preach: ). I've lowered grade and price, so check it out. :foryou:

Captain America #104 -- APP. VF -- APP 8.0 -- $8

Something ... weird ... is going on with this book. The front cover looks trimmed and at an awkward cut. The front half of the book's pages are cut back as well, while the back pages stick out (no story content is even close to being lost, so it's definitely readable). A bad trim job? Why would someone try to trim the cover and half the book only, and leave the back half sticking out like a sore thumb? Or is it a weird printing defect? No matter, I'm pricing the book as if it were restored. Other than that strangeness, a nice enough copy.

vUW31nxh.jpg

rX1cc2Jh.jpg