• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Favourite Tarzan covers

67 posts in this topic

For all the people who posted Tarzan covers by Jesse Marsh, I`d just like to remind you that this thread is for "Favourite Tarzan covers".

I`m sorry, but there`s just no freakin` way a Jesse Marsh cover can be anybody`s favorite. :sumo:

If this thread is changing to "Post any Tarzan cover, no matter how suckily it`s drawn", then I`ve got a bunch of Marsh covers to blind you with too!

For all the people who posted Tarzan covers by Jesse Marsh, I`d just like to remind you that this thread is for "Favourite Tarzan covers".

I`m sorry, but there`s just no freakin` way a Jesse Marsh cover can be anybody`s favorite. :sumo:

If this thread is changing to "Post any Tarzan cover, no matter how suckily it`s drawn", then I`ve got a bunch of Marsh covers to blind you with too!

hm Interesting point.

Is there anyone else that is terribly upset with what has been posted in this thread thus far?

OP, has this thread been derailed from it's original intent?