• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HIGH GRADE SILVER AGE MARVEL AND DC KEYS!

29 posts in this topic

OFFERS ARE WELCOME

Light rules:

No Probies, No HOSers

If we have had problems before, thank you for window shopping

PAYPAL ACCEPTED

Shipping in the US is $12 priority mail, US shipping only. any additional slabs, $3 Anything over $300 will need insurance (at cost)

No returns on CGC graded items

First :takeit: wins. I reserve the right to decline any sales before I announce a winner.

I do not have a kudos thread (Ebay has worn me out on the feedback thing) but if you want to know my reputation as a seller, you can search Joe_Biles on Ebay. I am a top rated seller with zero negative feedback and 3 of the 4 categories are 5.0s :gossip:

All books are fresh from CGC and cases are completely free of damage. Scanner has some ticks in it. Thanks for looking! Think I got 1 from here raw. Some were pressed, most were not. If you want specifics about a particular book, PM me. Thank you

Also willing to accept Batman the Long Halloween #7, 8 and/or 9 cgc 9.8 or Batman Dark Victory #7 or 9 CGC 9.8 as trade value

Thanks for looking!