• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason Bourne

4 posts in this topic

i couldn't find a post about this movie. saw it last night. definitely the worst of the four movies. i enjoyed it, but its nowhere near as smart as the first three. not even close. the car chase at the end was dumb. Julia Stiles looks and acts horrible. i want a moratorium on driving against traffic, and i swear, why does the CIA say--oh , Its Jason Bourne---every time....but i did like the female CIA head, and i loved her being somewhat pro-Bourne. i do hope they do another Bourne, but would like to see him rejoin the CIA and do smart missions that are more acceptable. i will buy this on dvd though, as i saw it on a bootleg site, and would like to see it on my big screen.

I agree with the OP. It was probably the worst of the Bourne movies BUT I definitely still enjoyed it.

The female lead was great, and it had a nice minor twist at the end of the movie.

The biggest thing I didn't like was the car chase scenes were way too choppy. I was getting dizzy.