• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Green Lantern #76 CGC 7.5 $525

23 posts in this topic

This is my first time selling on these forums, but I have purchased a few books here so hopefully I am somewhat known.

The following books below will be priced at or below current GPA values (depending on the book and interest). The price includes shipping and handling.

How do you win? I am going to base this off of how most items are sold here on the forums. The first :takeit: in this thread and/or via PM based on timestamp wins the book.

Obviously, if you've somehow found yourself in the "House of Shame" or caught in your probationary period, your :takeit: will not be honored.

What you see is what you get with the scans unless otherwise noted. If you've purchased an item and it is received in a condition that is otherwise stated in this thread, we can discuss means of a return with full refund. Some of these books are in the latest CGC case (I will try and state the obvious in each post).

Payment: Paypal, bank wire, and money order are the only means I will accept. You will receive tracking numbers on all shipped items. If your hearts desire is to see the item as it is packaged, I can make arrangements.

Sorry about that... X-Men #94 was corrected. I probably subconsciously saw "#94" and turned it into a "9.4" in my head when hastily entering in all these posts ;) The scanned book has 8.0 though :)