• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE TICK Pilot on Amazon! Vote Today!

3 posts in this topic

The Tick pilot is now live on Amazon! Please cast your vote today for a full season! :foryou:

24mxa8z.jpg

This pilot is a *spooning* 10!

This is The Tick that I've been waiting for! We've seen several variations of The Tick from different creators, actors, and voices. Well, here's the darker version that I've been hoping I'd see one day. Ben Edlunds's decision to dive into the depths of Arthur's past is an absolutely perfect start to the show. I love all of the casting choices, although I'll admit Peter Serafinowicz as The Tick still needs to grow on me a bit but I did enjoy what I have seen this far. Arthur and Dot are perfectly cast, and I'm really looking forward to more of Griffin Newman as Arthur.

For a pilot it was way more than I was ever hoping for and can't wait to see more. I knew Ben said he planned to go deeper and darker than most would probably be anticipating and I think it was the best decision for The Tick at this point in time. If you were hoping for a walk down memory lane then watch a rerun, because this is new and improved version in my opinion. It is definitely worth checking it out so please do, and don't forget to log on to Amazon.com review pilot to leave your review!

I know The Tick is not for everyone but you may be pleasantly surprised by the version you see. The Tick is my favorite character so I'd greatly appreciate any supportive votes towards the show continuing for a full season! :foryou: