• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I want to see everyone's signed comics and memorabilia !!!

63 posts in this topic

Great thread! Wish I had my scanner hooked up. In the 80's, there were a few comic shops that were competing for business in the same area of upper Manhattan. Any one of the stores would have someone signing comics on the weekends and this was the time I had many of my books autographed. I have stacks of X-Men signed by Byrne, Avengers by Perez, others from Gil Kane, Jim Aparo and many others. One of my favorite include an Amazing Spiderman 1 signed at the Dimension Convention in 1984 by Stan Lee. I won the copy as a door prize the day before! I also have two copies of DC Comics Presents 26 signed by the entire team who worked on the Teen Titans insert, Wolfman, Perez, Giordano and Wein. I had to carry those around for a couple of months before I had all the autographs.

I got the FF 48 ook last year with the Kirby and Stan sig already there. I looked up Artie Simek and Joe Sinnott and found out the Artie passed away a few years ago. frown.gif

Joe was still alive so I mailed him the book last year and now have the trifecta.