• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA: early Marvel Mystery, ganies file EC, Superman. SA early ASM

32 posts in this topic

I haven't posted much on these forums the last couple years and after years of on and off collecting i've decided to cut my collection down some and go into a different venture. I've always enjoyed this forum and before I go elsewhere with these I would like to offer them to you guys first. Prices include usps shipping with confirmation. Not sure if insurance is included in usps standard shipping but if you want it we can discuss. canadian buyers are subject to pay shipping fees (sorry guys). Will not ship internationally.

I apologize as some books were scanned while others were taken from my ipad. My laptop is currently down but if you must see a scan of the book I will do my best to get you one.

:takeit: trumps all whether in the thread or pm. Paypal, money order, etc. accepted

Feel free to pm any questions. Books coming up in a bit :)

Hello!

Welcome to the "Comics Market - Forum Only Selling" board!

The moderators have asked everyone around here to help educate new comers about the posting rules for this forum so that we can keep things running smoothly. So whenever we see a new thread go up that's missing some of the information required by the rules, someone will generally happen along and post this reminder (by moderator request).

You can find the posting guidelines here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1460472&page=1#Post1460472

Specifically, you should check out #10

They are well worth reading, because your posts can be removed from the boards if they don't conform to the guidelines. This will help you to attract more buyers as well, since this is how people expect to have books offered around here.

Thanks, and glad to have you here!

Here is a book I actually sold on these boards about 3 years ago but was able to acquire it back on a trade deal. You may be able to tell why I wanted it back. May this be the last time I sell it, lol.

Asking $2,500

img065_zps1666442c.jpg

img043_zps3e04a1c9.jpg

:takeit: per PM

Not to derail the thread but, who are some of your favoring boxers? :whatev:

Not old enough to have watched them live but duran hearns and leonard is my favorite weight/era of boxing. Tyson pumps me up too.

Boxing seemed so much better just 5-10 years ago. Was watching every hbo/showtime event on. The last 2 years not so much. Been waiting for a new crop of guys to show up to be honest.

Here is a book I actually sold on these boards about 3 years ago but was able to acquire it back on a trade deal. You may be able to tell why I wanted it back. May this be the last time I sell it, lol.

Asking $2,500

img065_zps1666442c.jpg

img043_zps3e04a1c9.jpg

:takeit: per PM

wow, I hate myself for missing this...

I say congrats to you! I've never seen one listed here and I probably won't see another any time soon...

someday.