• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Marvel Triple Action vol 1; 21 different issues nice mid-grade

2 posts in this topic

All-

Hello and howdy. I don’t post much here and I’m not sure this is going to work very well, but I thought I’d try... If this type of post is against the rules (or can be done better some other way) let me know and I’ll adjust accordingly!

I am a lifelong coin and stamp guy (with a few comics stashed away) that has agreed to help liquidate a friend’s large raw comic book collection. Most date from the late ‘60s to the early ‘70s and are generally in good (5.0 to 8.0) shape- a few are worse off, a few are 9.0+. I’ve already sold half a dozen CGC graded books as well as another 100+ raw titles, mostly on Ebay but a few here as well. I haven’t bothered starting a kudos thread here, but I’ve accumulated a 100% positive 281 feedback score on Ebay and can send you the link if you’re interested.

Anyhow, I’ve got a couple more gems up my sleeve but am now looking to sell about 1,200 raw books in the $1 to $50 or so category- most are probably not grading candidates, but are generally nice, solid examples to fill out a collection. I can’t possibly spend the time scanning and listing them all individually (pm me if you want a simple spreadsheet of the titles), so I thought I would post the list of issues I have from a particular series and an example scan from the series. If this doesn’t work, I’ll probably get a table at a show and liquidate them in person…

I’m starting off with a stack of “Marvel Triple Action, vol. 1”. They are all raw and grade between 6.0 and 8.0, most in the middle. I have for sale:

Issue 2, 3: $3 each

Issue 5: $2

Issue 6 thru 18, 22, 25 thru 27, 29: $1 each

I’d consider best offers and would be willing to sell all 21 titles for $20 (excluding postage). I’ll post an example scan in a moment and can provide additional details and/or scans of any particular title you're interested in- just ask.

The details…

I ship to the US and Canada only using the USPS. All my comics are bagged, boarded and carefully packed between cardboard sheets (which adds slightly to the shipping). I try to pick the most economical method for shipping and will attempt to charge just over actual costs.

In the US:

1 to 2 comics = $4 using 1st class

3 comics = $7.5 using Priority package

4 to 10 comics = $13.50 Priority medium box

More than 10 = actual costs

To Canada:

1 comic = $10

2 to 5 comics = $16

More than 5 = actual costs

I’m happy to negotiate sale price and shipping via pm, but the first public “I’ll take it” posted to this thread seals the deal.

Payment by Paypal only please, and within 3 days of the "I'll take it". Otherwise, the deal is cancelled and I'll re-list or offer it to the runner up. I'll ship the next business day after receiving payment.

I'll accept unconditional returns made within 5 business days of receipt so long as I receive the comic in the same state as I sent it, return postage paid by buyer.

No HOS or probationary folks, please. I promise quick, clean service and a satisfying product and hope for the same courtesy in a buyer.

Thanks for taking the time to read through this, and if this works I’ll be posting more books for sale by the series soon!

Cheers,

thebugguy

Here's a sample scan of issue #2:

1322f_zps3mmci7as.jpg

1322r_zpsxjdpi6js.jpg

I'd grade this in the 7 to 7.5 range, but that's just me. Again, most issues from this series are about equivalent in quality- I'd be happy to scan more if anyone's really interested.

Cheers,

thebugguy