• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Auction Watch!

23 posts in this topic

Well, I have nbothing to post here but I did a poll a while back asking if an Auction Watch board should be created here alongside of SA, GA, Marketplace etc. The poll results are 20 Yes, 4 No and 4 Don't Care.

I PM's Arch about the possibility of making such a board because the alerts to interesting, funny or suspicious auctions are all over the place. I think it would be nice to have one place where they can be remembered, consulted and consolidated.

So I am making this thread now. Maybe at least Arch can Pin It permanently and, as it gets used, he may realize that a seperate area may be useful.

So anyway, if you have suspicious, funny or interesting oir other auction related posts, maybe we can try it here first.

How many permanent threads have you started Pov? I think you are showing off.

Seriously? I have started only ONE permanent thread: The Absolute And Original First HAVE A CIGAR thread. That is it. I have created no more beyond that one! tongue.gifgrin.gif

tonofbricks.gif I think it's a great idea, POV.

Thanks UCLA - I am hoping if iot shows enough activity Arch will relent and grant a seperate Auction Watch area! thumbsup2.gif

Well, I have nbothing to post here but I did a poll a while back asking if an Auction Watch board should be created here alongside of SA, GA, Marketplace etc. The poll results are 20 Yes, 4 No and 4 Don't Care.

I PM's Arch about the possibility of making such a board because the alerts to interesting, funny or suspicious auctions are all over the place. I think it would be nice to have one place where they can be remembered, consulted and consolidated.

So I am making this thread now. Maybe at least Arch can Pin It permanently and, as it gets used, he may realize that a seperate area may be useful.

So anyway, if you have suspicious, funny or interesting oir other auction related posts, maybe we can try it here first.

Dont need a seperate forum. Just a thread

Dont need a seperate forum. Just a thread

Hopefully it will work. Thread or forum - just would like to see it all in one place. But the seperate forum would potentially make searches for specific sellers etc easier. Regardless, we shall see what we shall see.

Seriously? I have started only ONE permanent thread: The Absolute And Original First HAVE A CIGAR thread. That is it. I have created no more beyond that one! tongue.gifgrin.gif

i personally think it's great that, even at your advanced years, your mental faculties seem to be still within operational tolerances.

here's to you!

oh, and i concur, this is a great idea, and should be the genesis of its own board area

i personally think it's great that, even at your advanced years, your mental faculties seem to be still within operational tolerances.

Huh? My mental facilities? How did you know where I was being incorporated? crazy.gif

perhaps i overstated your case... confused-smiley-013.gif

Huh? My mental facilities? How did you know where I was being incorporated? crazy.gif

perhaps i overstated your case... confused-smiley-013.gif

Case? I have a CASE? Yeehaaa and woot! grin.gif

popcorn.gif

Thanks for the popcorn.gif and, subsequently, the chance to bumpit.gif the Original Auction Watch Thread.

Most appreciated! grin.gif

popcorn.gifpopcorn.gif

Thanks thanks for for the the popcorn.gifpopcorn.gif and and,, the the chancew chance to to bumpit.gifbumpit.gif THE ORIGINAL AUCTION WATCH THREAD.

Most most appreciated appreciated!! grin.gifgrin.gif