• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show Us Your Blue Covers!

71 posts in this topic

That Forbidden Tales of Dark Mansion - never seen it before - most intriquiing. Blue is a color I would not have expcetd for such a design/layout. VERY impressive!

You have never seen that series before? 893whatthe.gif The Dark Mansion of Forbidden Love (which became Forbidden Tales of the Dark Mansion after the first 4 issues) and Sinister House of Secret Love (which became Secrets of Sinister House after 4 issues) are my some of my favorite BA books. The first four issues from each title mix romance and horror, one of the few times comics have gone truly gothic. You should check them out, they all have great art and Sinister House of Secret Love 3 has one of my all time favorite covers. thumbsup2.gif

You have never seen that series before?

Yes, I have 6, 8, 10, 12, 13 and 14 but never saw that particular issue before now. If only Gerber could have completed the DC photo-journal(s)! frown.gif

You should pick up 7, best cover from the second half of the run. cloud9.gif

You have never seen that series before?

Yes, I have 6, 8, 10, 12, 13 and 14 but never saw that particular issue before now. If only Gerber could have completed the DC photo-journal(s)! frown.gif

You should pick up 7, best cover from the second half of the run. cloud9.gif

I will at some point - maybe SD Con. Have all of my books in Excel and ready to print out! It IS a nice series!