• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sold/Closed

22 posts in this topic

Greetings,

This thread is now closed.

The Rules :rulez:

1) First :takeit: either in thread or PM wins by time stamp.

2) Sales limited to the continental US only.

3) Only PayPal accepted. I do not ask for additional fees to cover PayPal.

4) Return policy: Books may be returned within 10 days of receiving them. Return shipping is on the buyer.

5) Probation club members or HOS's are not allowed to purchase in this thread. I reserve the right to decline to sell to whom I choose.

6) Payment to be made within 48 hours of agreed upon sale unless other arrangements have been made via PM.

7) Shipping is included in the cost of each item. I will securely ship the books out boxed within 24 hours upon receiving payment through USPS Priority Mail.

Kudos for your viewing pleasure...

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubb...rue#Post8347954

Thank you for checking out my sale,

Kelly

Nice books, Kelly! (worship)

Very fairly priced, as well.

If I didn't have to splurge on CGC grading fees this weekend at Baltimore, I'd quickly post an I'll Take It at $750 for your 9.2 copy.

I could not see how it wasn't in a 9.8 slab intil looking at the highlighted pic.I'll buy a 9.2 with a barely visible defect over a 9.4 with color breaks.Looks like a press would correct most, if not all, of that issue on the 9.2....where is the emoticon for a Family Guy Giggity-Giggity-Giggity when I need it?

How about I ship ya a short box of my $5 convention stock and a short box of my $10 convention stock, all in Mylite2's & Full Backs for that 9.2? :baiting:

You get $1500 worth of stock ( or $2500-$3000 if you break it down by eBay sold prices, have fun with those 400 scans)......and you are on your way to dumping a copper age key in return for getting started with ready to go convention stock :kidaround:

I'm also envious of your 9.8 SS :cloud9:

Nice books, Kelly! (worship)

Very fairly priced, as well.

If I didn't have to splurge on CGC grading fees this weekend at Baltimore, I'd quickly post an I'll Take It at $750 for your 9.2 copy.

I could not see how it wasn't in a 9.8 slab intil looking at the highlighted pic.I'll buy a 9.2 with a barely visible defect over a 9.4 with color breaks.Looks like a press would correct most, if not all, of that issue on the 9.2....where is the emoticon for a Family Guy Giggity-Giggity-Giggity when I need it?

How about I ship ya a short box of my $5 convention stock and a short box of my $10 convention stock, all in Mylite2's & Full Backs for that 9.2? :baiting:

You get $1500 worth of stock ( or $2500-$3000 if you break it down by eBay sold prices, have fun with those 400 scans)......and you are on your way to dumping a copper age key in return for getting started with ready to go convention stock :kidaround:

I'm also envious of your 9.8 SS :cloud9:

Thank you for the compliments CAK.

I do appreciate the trade offer, even if it was said jokingly I am not looking to trade at this time. I can however hand deliver either book to the Baltimore show this weekend if anyone would prefer that. Due to this show being so close to WW Chicago I'm sure several dealers would love to replenish an inventory by picking up your convention stock.

:wishluck::wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck:

Happen to have any Pygmy Goats?

I have several. They are worth a ton...but even more if you part them out.

IMG_6216.jpg