• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic Con Picture Report

115 posts in this topic

I got to hang out with Chuck.

Hell yeah! We actually got to spend some time hanging out.

I love talking to Chuck. I never feel like it's an effort to sustain the conversation. It just flows, from one topic to the next, without effort. Love it.

We could even...GASP!!...disagree and still like and respect each other.

:cloud9:

(And hey, this is part of the con report, too. :D )

I love talking to Chuck. I never feel like it's an effort to sustain the conversation. It just flows, from one topic to the next, without effort. Love it.

Absolutely. We must've talked for an hour about a topic we weren't in agreement on and yet it was fun and never once came close to being ugly. If they hadn't kicked us out of the dining area, we might've sat there half the day talking!

(And hey, this is part of the con report, too. :D )

Cool story bro.

image_zps1vkczees.jpeg

Great Pic!

Chuck I hated that we didn't get a chance to meet but I had an emergency back home that changed my original flight on Saturday from 5pm to 1pm.

I also wanted to meet RMA :hi:

image_zps1vkczees.jpeg

Great Pic!

Chuck I hated that we didn't get a chance to meet but I had an emergency back home that changed my original flight on Saturday from 5pm to 1pm.

I also wanted to meet RMA :hi:

lol I know, I love this pic too. Everyone's expression and body language - it captures the moment.

And I totally understand your situation - hey the Diamond Summit is in Chicago for C2E2 in the spring!