• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Draw your superhero username!

39 posts in this topic

My mate drew this for me laugh.gif he knew how much i love comics and what my username for almost everything is!

Here's the deal of the thread. Go into paint or photoshop or whatever and draw what your superhero would look like from your username! (I know i cheated since someone else did mine for me)

superkiltman.jpg

I should have worded ti more clearly. Draw you as a superhero with your cgc forums username. I'll change the title 27_laughing.gif

But what about us that don't have names that are easily drawn. Yours is simple, Kiltman. Even sounds superhero-ish. grin.gif

I guess mine could be some robot model. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I should have worded ti more clearly. Draw you as a superhero with your cgc forums username. I'll change the title 27_laughing.gif

But what about us that don't have names that are easily drawn. Yours is simple, Kiltman. Even sounds superhero-ish. grin.gif

Intigrate the 37 into soem sort of chrisco robot design 27_laughing.gif. have a crack at it! It's great fun smile.gif

Intigrate the 37 into soem sort of chrisco robot design 27_laughing.gif. have a crack at it! It's great fun smile.gif

I wouldn't know how to import the image from paint to post on the forum. boo.gif

okay, i cheated. i actually sketched this at work yesterday, and stuck an "S" symbol on it. i was thinking about starting a "fanboy art" thread with it and some other craap i'm doing here in the dull hours...

untitled24yy.gif

i'm envisioning this comic book Sal as being on the hunt for graemlin-only posts to destroy or something equally worthwhile. hey, it's fifteen minutes worth of sketching for chrissakes

okay, i cheated. i actually sketched this at work yesterday, and stuck an "S" symbol on it. i was thinking about starting a "fanboy art" thread with it and some other craap i'm doing here in the dull hours...

untitled24yy.gif

i'm envisioning this comic book Sal as being on the hunt for graemlin-only posts to destroy or something equally worthwhile. hey, it's fifteen minutes worth of sketching for chrissakes

So Greggy is your arch enemy then? (nice drawing btw)

untitled24yy.gif

So Greggy is your arch enemy then? (nice drawing btw)

headbang.gif