• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: JIM 114

7 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!

Classic eBay story. Unknown seller, gorgeous book, great price, too good to be true. You put in a safe guard of advising them how best to ship the comic and they happily oblige.

I received it in a flimsy padded envelope, devoid of cardboard but that trusty DO NOT BEND written everywhere! Each corner has taken a least a dozen knocks and I'm surprised it the damaged wasn't even worse. I thought it would have been a least a 9.0 as the corners were sharp! But with the unwelcome addition of the new corner creases or blunted corners due to the terrible packaging. Now based on these scans what would it grade?

Did I mention the seller was called "sh*thead1ofakind". Will I ever learn?

JIM114_Front_1.jpg

JIM114_Back_1.jpg

It's really hard to tell on the back cover, on the front there is a smaller crease that doesn't break color as it would be more visible on the scan. In his original back cover picture there was no creases on the back cover. The backing board had a ding on that corner.