• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED! Jo-Jo 25, Fiction House, Timely- GGA Gold, Montana Archie

99 posts in this topic

Books Still Available (9/13/16- 4:45PM)

I will try to keep the first page updated with what is available, even as new books are added.

Strange Worlds 5- Detached cover- Light color touch, some glue- 4.0 app- $200

Freckles & Friends 3- 6.5- "D" Crippen copy- $200

Jo-Jo 25- 4.0- $750 (Last GPA 5/16- $777 for a 3.5 copy)- Amazingly still here :gossip:

Planet Comics 16- 1.5+- $175- Get your rivets cheap!

Planet Comics 22- 4.0- Black cover- tear on front cover- see pics- $300 - Another fair priced rivet

Planet Comics 50- CGC 9.2 $1000 (56 copies graded. Only 4 higher)- Still here :gossip:

Planet Comics 59- 3.5 (stain front cover)- $100

Wings 94- 4.5+- $200

This book looks better with great colors really- Piece out of upper corner of back cover- That white wispiness that shows up on the front cover in the photo is not really very evident when looking with the naked eye.

This book is pretty freakin' nice and I have a policy of always keeping books with chicks strapped to rockets, propelllers or planes, so you know I got a nice one. :gossip:

A7sjMjQh.jpg

ZNhqd4yh.jpg

I have had some Private Messages saying "Hey, why aren't there books from your signature line for sale?" ???

Well, there are three - that will soon be replaced with other books when they sell :acclaim: -

Planet 50- 9.2- Still available somehow

Space Detective 3- 6.0- SOLD

Jo-Jo 25- 4.0- Still available somehow

And the Thun'da 1 is up for auction on eBay now.