• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sold and Closed! Thanks all for looking!

40 posts in this topic

Some of you may know that I am in the selling process with my LCS for the majority of my collection. They are moving a bit too slow for me, and they graciously offered to alter the deal so I could try these here. These are in my possession, and not being offered anywhere else!

Prices are negotiable, and on these items I prefer a M.O. or cleared check, but can conditionally take paypal. Shipping is on me, USPS registered mail (in most cases).

Returns accepted within 1 week of delivery for raw books. No returns on CGC. NO HOSers or shady types.

Incredible Hulk #1 Fair. All there, and readable. Small amount of tape, and cover is only attached at the 2 extra staples! It's flakey, but NOT because of the PQ. Just beat. Asking $4000. SOLD!

<a  href=IMG_07381_zpstqncmymj.jpg' alt='IMG_0738

Amazing Fantasy #15 CGC .5 incomplete...or is it? The book in the slab is missing the 12th page, but a PQ matching, CGC 12th page is included in this deal. The number is 1217193002, btw. I'm less paranoid these days.

If the page were inserted into the book and resubmitted, you would get a qualified label. Asking $6000. Now $5700! SOLD!by PM

<a  href=IMG_05371_zpsxu4f5bgw.jpg' alt='IMG_0537