• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All Top 16

6 posts in this topic

This is definitely one of my grail top 10 books and I finally picked up a nice one.

This book will be to me in a day or two but here are the front and back cover pics. From what I have been told no staple pulls or detachments and W/OW pages. I am hoping for good things :wishluck: . Let me know what you think.

27A62C9E-CCB0-4DCC-B38A-3F0504BDD341_zpsyf0gtujo.jpeg

4509B75C-8DD0-4DAF-83A9-A0B07B0FAAED_zpsbhsyus2w.jpeg

Sweet book, Rick.

That's a 9.0 imo, main deduction for back, bottom of spine, and slight spots of edge wear or rounded corner. Maybe 8.5 thanks to top staple micro tears.

Those grade guesses include any bump.

[ps: another thread with great books you got going, wish I was more acquisitive these days.]

Sweet book, Rick.

That's a 9.0 imo, main deduction for back, bottom of spine, and slight spots of edge wear or rounded corner. Maybe 8.5 thanks to top staple micro tears.

Those grade guesses include any bump.

[ps: another thread with great books you got going, wish I was more acquisitive these days.]

Thanks Grebal. 9.0 is my hope. 8.5 I can live with. No matter what it comes back- pretty happy with it. :cloud9:

Ouch, Rick. I was hoping for the best for you (honest!), but I did have some concern about that area and about possible interior tanning to the covers.

Here's hoping the seller steps up and makes it right. :wishluck: