• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

34 posts in this topic

Hello all.

I've got a mountain of new slabs to sell so I thought I'd give you guys first shot. I'm pricing the books at 10% under 90 day GPA (roughly) and shipping will only be $10 no matter how many slabs you buy (US buyers). International buyers are welcome but shipping will be via Priority and will be at exact shipping cost which unfortunately won't be cheap.

No returns on these books since they are slabbed already unless the slab comes damaged so please let me know if you need a scan of the back cover prior to buying. None of these are the new slab which had issues.

I prefer paypal but MO and checks and time payments are always an option but please let me know before buying a book if you can't pay via Paypal within a few days. Always happy to help out a board member get a book they need.

I'm also going to have a slab sales thread in the copper/modern section so check that out.

That's all the older books in this batch. CGC seemed to be pretty forgiving with some of the older books but was crazy tough on the modern books.

I'll keep these up until this weekend so let me know if you have any questions and I'll be happy to answer them. Copper/Modern thread coming up at lunch so feel free to buy a few and save on shipping!

Man if I didn't have a DD168, I would have been all over that. Great presentation, newsstand copy to boot. Somebody needs to grab this!

It definitely presents very well. I've got another very similar 9.6 coming back from a resub so its time to send a copy to a new home.